Paddy Bradley Suspended for Championship??

Started by SlimShady, April 17, 2007, 02:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenmachine

what all-star? he'll never win one after his crying about not gettin one before...
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Will Hunting

If he really wants an allstar, there's always some fool willing to sell theirs on ebay!

Fuzzman

Yeah if he had Mickey Harte by his side he would have got off I reckon as the Ulster council are scared of Tyrone's red hand brigade

::)

Apparently Mickey has asked the Ulster council to allow Cavlan to take his dogs into the pitch but Mugsy might take advantage as he did in Croker wan time picking up a dog

charlie stubbs

agree with you fuzzman the biasism towards tyrone is a complete joke

thebandit

oakleaf stateside

Quote from: hippity hoppity wide on May 11, 2007, 10:12:22 PM
Quote from: tyroneman on May 09, 2007, 01:41:53 PM
QuoteBradley carries the most potent threat of any forward in Ireland

Based on what exactly?

To me a forward threat is much more than the ability to take a score......

Gooch and SON can operate anywhere across the half or full forward line. They can supply, create AND score - Bradley can only take scores.

If either of the former 2 forget thier shooting boots they can still affect a match by bringing other players into the action - Bradley only plays for himself

If you base it purely on scoring ability I would say Declan Browne is far superior to Bradley and if he had've been in the Derry team he would have outstripped PB and lifted numerous all-stars.

That's not to say PB is a bad player - far from it (ans that's tough to admit from a Tyrone fella) but he simply doesnlt carry the threat that others do in any respect

Bang on the mark. When pb gets her you know hes gonna shoot. The top defenders can keep pace and really just have to watch his left foot. He has very little variation to his game and I actually think other derry forwards will benefit in his absence. Tyrone couldn't win the all ireland with even canavan on his own in 95 and derry won't do anything until they have a bit of variety in attack.
Also,on Browne, what a player. The best from the weaker counties bar none i'd say.

what kind of shit r u talking no one in ireland could mark that man ricey a few year ago alrite but not now
Dont Do It