Ulster Intermediate and Junior Football Championships 2011

Started by DownFanatic, September 22, 2011, 12:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

What was the score in the Burt and Strabane hurling match yesterday?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Strabane under investigation for allegedly playing ineligble player in tyrone final. Why did Derrynoose withdraw and Coleraine from intermediate too

4father

Quote from: ardtole on October 02, 2011, 11:31:43 PM
Surely if you win the JFC, you would be intermediate the following year. Are they just going to stay junior forever?

Seems to be the case with this crowd of eejits.  Theres only about 5 proper O'Donnells men in the team as well.

Bingo

As expected Carrickmacross won the Monaghan Intermediate final - 1-11 to 1-07.

nrico2006

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 03, 2011, 10:08:38 AM
Strabane under investigation for allegedly playing ineligble player in tyrone final. Why did Derrynoose withdraw and Coleraine from intermediate too

Anyone know the player? 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

JHume

Donegal IFC Finalists: Naomh Columba (Glencolmcille) and St Naul's (Mountcharles/Inver)

Donegal JFC Finalists: Burt and Lifford

4father

Quote from: Any craic on October 02, 2011, 11:22:19 PM
O'Donnell's are Antrim JFC champs again after Sat night in Casement. Their manager says they won't make the same mistakes as last year when they had a few red cards..  http://t.co/pIhEwanb

Cringe!

clarshack

Quote from: Bingo on October 03, 2011, 10:35:21 AM
As expected Carrickmacross won the Monaghan Intermediate final - 1-11 to 1-07.

we beat them in ulster ifc in 06. we caught them cold that day and galbally or kildress will probably have to catch them on a bad day too. surprised to see them down in intermediate considering they won division1 and reached senior final in monaghan only a couple of years ago.

imtommygunn

Quote from: 4father on October 03, 2011, 05:45:26 PM
O'Donnell's are Antrim JFC champs again after Sat night in Casement. Their manager says they won't make the same mistakes as last year when they had a few red cards..  http://t.co/pIhEwanb

Cringe!

Talk is cheap. It take's money to buy hot dogs.

:D

4father

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 03, 2011, 09:37:29 PM
Quote from: 4father on October 03, 2011, 05:45:26 PM

Cringe!

Talk is cheap. It take's money to buy hot dogs.

:D

LOL - it would have even half made sense if they were being written off or something.  Where the f**k did that come from?

imtommygunn

Sounds like someone with the "everyone is against us" kind of attitude. Quit a character. John Meade - sounds like that guy from St Johns but hopefully he's a bit young to be struggling with illness...

4father

Thats what I thought, I know John Meade, saw him a few weeks back and defo not sick.  But thon balloon was saying something about him being a Rossa kid who they 'signed'.

I wonder what was going through Jerome's head interviewing him in his Jose Mourinho clothing taking about Airy Og (Eire Og) and buying hotdogs after watching him running up and down the line like a plonker.

tintin25

You seem to have it in for them, 4father lol

To be honest though, can't see them going far in Ulster.  Would fancy the Armagh champs to beat them handy enough.

4father

Quote from: tintin25 on October 03, 2011, 10:39:32 PM

You seem to have it in for them, 4father lol

To be honest though, can't see them going far in Ulster.  Would fancy the Armagh champs to beat them handy enough.

I know it looks that way and I shouldnt be to be honest.  At the end of the day, they're a bunch of Gaels like all of us looking to play a bit of football.  Just happen to know a few of them and they're gettin on my nerves a bit lol

Gold

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 03, 2011, 09:52:51 PM
Sounds like someone with the "everyone is against us" kind of attitude. Quit a character. John Meade - sounds like that guy from St Johns but hopefully he's a bit young to be struggling with illness...

I thought it may have been him too
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."