Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on June 01, 2018, 11:14:23 PM
Quote from: Syferus on June 01, 2018, 01:36:57 AM
Quote from: Blowitupref on June 01, 2018, 01:00:44 AM
Quote from: Syferus on May 31, 2018, 11:15:08 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on May 31, 2018, 10:14:50 PM
Quote from: sligoman2 on May 31, 2018, 09:25:31 PM
I wouldn't expect many/any changes to the sligo selection.  Coen and Cawley are injured, inexperienced but potentially very good forwards.  You never know...
What are the bench options for Sligo is it mostly young and inexperienced players like Cian Breheny, Sean Carrabine and Darragh Cummins?

How is Cian Breheny inexperienced?

Early 20s and long way to go to reach the level of experience his uncle had.

..he's in his fourth senior IC season starting?
He has only been fully fit for 1 of them, haven't come close to seen him at his best, he's never really had a sustained run since the injury, needs to be injury free and getting plenty of game-time before you could experienced

Ah c'mon Sligonian - it was the lumping him in with U20s that was the stretch. Whatever about injuries Breheny is relatively experienced compared to those lads.

Farrandeelin

According to Ah Ref! Mayo played Roscommon in a challenge last night. Anybody have any info on how it went?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Rossfan

No. I heard a rumour there was a Challenge in the Hyde last night but had no idea who it was against.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Blowitupref

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 02, 2018, 09:13:33 AM
According to Ah Ref! Mayo played Roscommon in a challenge last night. Anybody have any info on how it went?
Only info i have is Mayo won by a couple of points i heard.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

giveballaghback

Syf would have been at that challenge match, hes an honorary member of the rhubarb admiration society and the hyde park development committee.

Rossfan

He's too busy advising Leo and Harris on the Abortion legislation, and God knows who else is seeking his advice as the expert on everything.
Still they gazed.......
Rumour is Rhubarbs led well at one stage and we hauled them back to a few points as both sides made wholesale subscriptions.
So Mayowestros ' first 15 better than us but we have better subs?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Rossfan on June 02, 2018, 11:36:49 AM
He's too busy advising Leo and Harris on the Abortion legislation, and God knows who else is seeking his advice as the expert on everything.
Still they gazed.......
Rumour is Rhubarbs led well at one stage and we hauled them back to a few points as both sides made wholesale subscriptionsuppliers.
So Mayowestros ' first 15 better than us but we have better subs?

I'd say that's the case with a lot of counties unfortunately.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Syferus

Quote from: giveballaghback on June 02, 2018, 10:50:20 AM
Syf would have been at that challenge match, hes an honorary member of the rhubarb admiration society and the hyde park development committee.

"Top secret"

giveballaghback

Still using that iconic photo syf and associating that great man with the bile and bull you contribute here. You are a disgrace to the county and thats not top secret.

Syferus

Quote from: giveballaghback on June 02, 2018, 02:08:08 PM
Still using that iconic photo syf and associating that great man with the bile and bull you contribute here. You are a disgrace to the county and thats not top secret.

I hear the security was very tight for the challenge match. No one allowed in.

::)

giveballaghback

Read the post again syf and take down Dermott Earleys photo, I have requested this many times before, you do not use it on the stolen sheep thread, the use would not be tolerated especially with the filth you post.

From the Bunker

A lot of Posters here caught up on picking on the Syferus! Take a chill pill! He's a passionate young man, an idealist in some ways and loves his club and county! Chill!

oliverkelly

Mayo won 2-22 to 1-21. Mayo were about 9 up at half time. Neither team started either half with what would be considered their first 15s from what i heard. Very mixed teams of starters and subs.

Orchard park

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 03, 2018, 01:21:05 AM
A lot of Posters here caught up on picking on the Syferus! Take a chill pill! He's a passionate young man, an idealist in some ways and loves his club and county! Chill!

His county alright......doesnt have need of shite on club game unless a Rossie club is in an all Ireland semi final.....

giveballaghback

Syf is loved all over Mayo mostly because he is a Mayo man, 14000 + posts , such a sado