What to have with a cuppa

Started by liihb, May 27, 2009, 12:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

SidelineKick

Rocky bar. Either variety. Plain preferred.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

stpauls

An M&S white chocolate cookie!!

Bud Wiser

QuoteI haven't had a cigarette in years and got such an urge for one when I saw the title of this thread.

I'm using an office down me back garden today and I drove down to the shop and bought 20 Silk Cut Blue, first since last Saturday night !!!
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

liihb

QuoteI haven't had a cigarette in years and got such an urge for one when I saw the title of this thread.

I'm using an office down me back garden today and I drove down to the shop and bought 20 Silk Cut Blue, first since last Saturday night !!!

Ah jaysis lads, that wasn't the point of this at all!
Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

hectorsheroes

Kit Kat - best by miles.

By the way anyone seen there are strawberry jaffa cakes - Jaysus - no no no

Celt_Man

Hob Nobs... They're a different class of biscuits. As Peter Kay says they are the marines of the biscuit world
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

venter

a snickers just out of the freezer. It lasts longer... a regular snickers would be devoured with the first few mouthfuls of tea. You are just left wanting more.

Drumanee 1

Quote from: liihb on May 27, 2009, 12:46:50 PM
Now I like a nice cuppa tea, and I usually like either the rich tea butter sandwiches, or a pink snack - savage. But I'm back training after injury, and have changed my diet pretty well, but just can't stop having something sweet with the tae.
Any suggestions on a heathly alternative?

i am like you just cant have a cuppa without a biscuit or bun,but good alternatives if you are in training would be jaffa's,fig rolls or kimberly,macado.all are low in fat.

the scenic route

Quote from: stpauls on May 27, 2009, 02:54:11 PM
An M&S white chocolate cookie!!

Flashy hoor not here theres a recession on.

Chocolate chip cookies or if there in the house a twix finger
"Underneath that thin veneer of human civilisation, we're all just a bunch of fu*king animals"

johnneycool

Quote from: venter on May 27, 2009, 04:21:04 PM
a snickers just out of the freezer. It lasts longer... a regular snickers would be devoured with the first few mouthfuls of tea. You are just left wanting more.

true, true. There's some fun melting it in the tae then a good suck off the soft bits to be repeated until the fingers need licked..

stew

Kit Kats with tae, frozen are impossible to beat since banjo's went away. Breakaways are brilliant as well. I hate hob nobs, they are disgusting.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Square Ball

the heel of a plain loaf toasted on both sides with loads of butter, Yummmmeeee
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Tony Baloney

Double Decker - soft bit off the top followed by the biscuit base.

Wheaten with butter and jam. Fruit loaf with butter. Veda with butter and jam.