What to have with a cuppa

Started by liihb, May 27, 2009, 12:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liihb

Now I like a nice cuppa tea, and I usually like either the rich tea butter sandwiches, or a pink snack - savage. But I'm back training after injury, and have changed my diet pretty well, but just can't stop having something sweet with the tae.
Any suggestions on a heathly alternative?
Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

thebandit

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

longball

My ole doll has took into a fit of baking this weather, its because the hens are laying so we have a loada eggs, so i usually have a bun with a cupa!
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

liihb

Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

fitzroyalty

Wheaten bread with your tae saan. Its the way forward

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

johnneycool

a choccie bar, my favourite with a good cup of team is a snickers currently but it can vary with a chocolate digestive or hobnob good to.

Shamrock Shore

Gabriel_Hurl

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

The Iceman

Best dippers:
A twix with a cup of tae is hard to beat
Digestives are a healthier alternative

Personally i love the Crunchie
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Bud Wiser

A few spare ribs and a vodoo doll dressed in GPA or Cork colours for sticking the tootpicks in when I am finished.  (All out of Hat Pins since last October)

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

longrunsthefox

I haven't had a cigarette in years and got such an urge for one when I saw the title of this thread.