Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

Not good lads. Need a few changes at ht, Griffiths and Ajeti maybe and fo with 2 up top. We Frimpong has been soo quiet, need to improve big time in second half or this day is going to get a lot worse. All I need is Armagh to get tanked tonight and this weekend is a write off :'( :'(
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Dire Ear

Angelo

Are people suprised by this?The writing is on the wall.

Lennon is out of his depth.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

paddyjohn

Lennon GTF. Absolute disgrace and embarrassing performance.

Gutless and Clueless.

Angelo

This is the level Celtic have been playing at all season but some people had deluded themselves into thinkging everything would be ok.

When was the last time a Celtic manager lost back to back home league games against them?

How has Ntcham lasted this long?

Lennon is just completely out of his depth. He's only in the job as he's a yes man.

Angelo

We need to give Lennon the road before it's too late.

marty34

Not great at this point lads.

As I stated before, started both halves with no bite of intensity.  Rangers playing within themselves but Celtic's intensity is brutal, but not unexpected.

straightred

Quote from: Angelo on October 17, 2020, 01:52:20 PM
This is the level Celtic have been playing at all season but some people had deluded themselves into thinkging everything would be ok.

When was the last time a Celtic manager lost back to back home league games against them?

How has Ntcham lasted this long?

Lennon is just completely out of his depth. He's only in the job as he's a yes man.

Agree - he needs to go tonight. I don't like saying that but this season is too important to let sentiment get in the way. We're lucky to be  potentially only 1 point behind in the league

illdecide

Best team won...no doubt. Celtic were pure crap, that's the worst I've ever seen them play...even with the players who guys yapped should be playing all along now u know why they don't play when Celtic have a full team
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

From the Bunker

Main Street

Only one team turned up, Celtic were hammered and humiliated all over the pitch.

marty34

Quote from: Main Street on October 17, 2020, 02:23:41 PM
Only one team turned up, Celtic were hammered and humiliated all over the pitch.

Lennon can't fire a team up for an important game.  This is clear. Again, at half-time, they come out with no intensity or fire.

Tactically he's very poor - made changes but kept the same formation.  Rangers cruised through it and could have won 4 - 0.  No shots on target by Celtic, the home team. That's a daming statistic.

Clear to me this past few months that Lennon has lost the changing room.

Chief

Sad to say it but Lennon has to go.

Winning is the only thing that matters and we've lost the two most important games we've played this year against teams who don't have the quality of players we have.

Rangers' inferiority complex is now gone completely. That's 3 old firm games on the spin that they've dominated us - only for Forster miracle saves and an offside goal from Julien they'd have won last years league cup match and that would be 3 losses on the bounce.

The scary thing is they didn't even really celebrate this time, they're confident & assured that this is their level now. That they are the better team.

Major surgery required if 10 in a row is to be rescued.

general_lee

That's pathetic from Celtic. Let Rangers walk all over them in midfield. Two shit and avoidable goals to concede. I think the Shane Duffy love-in needs knocked on the head. Barkas getting grief for the first goal but two centre backs 6 4 and 6 6 conceding from a set play is unforgivable (and can't blame Lennon for that). What you can blame Lennon for is the absolute pedestrian attitude and lack of heart of the players. f**king about passing it across at the back when 2-0 down and in need of a response isn't the sign of a title-winning team. His hands are tied to a certain extent but Rangers bossed that match. If Griff and Ajeti are fit to come on they should have started. Frimpong anonymous and Ntcham useless. Laxalt can't really judge too much as that's his first kick of a ball since July.... begs the question why was he starting! Really starting to question Lennons tenure, not sure how many more chances he can get this season

tyroneman

No spirit, no tactics, no fight, no flair, no creativity, no bravery, no urgency, no purpose, no clue.