dec

J70

Quote from: whitey on June 08, 2020, 06:34:16 PM
Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on June 08, 2020, 06:20:41 PM
Quote from: whitey on June 08, 2020, 02:05:49 PM
Nothing whatsoever to do with Bloody Sunday

The soccer hooligans rioting at Lansdowne Rd, would be a better analogy

Fukk me.

So (according to you) the protesters' grievances are as legitimate as those of a pack of English soccer thugs?

No, not the peaceful protestors......the rioters and the looters "grievances" are equivalent to soccer hooligans-correct

As I asked J70 earlier, if you had a family member fighting for their life and  in need of urgent medical attention and me and a bunch of my mates decided to lie peacefully lie in the middle of the road and block the ambulance, you'd be perfectly fine with that even if it meant your family member died?

Here's what the Mayor of NYC said last Saturday night. "Those who are out there to create violence... we won't tolerate that, you will get arrested tonight."

Has anyone here objected to arrests of people blocking ambulances?

Has anyone here objected to the arrest of the mayor's daughter?

J70

Quote from: screenexile on June 08, 2020, 08:16:15 PM
https://www.wtvr.com/news/local-news/kkk-president-arrested-for-hitting-protester-with-his-truck

STOP ANTIFA NOW!!!

What kind of mental deficiency leads to someone joining an organization like the Klan in this day and age? The guy is 36.
What kind of people is he hanging around that would nurture and tolerate such illogical attitudes?
What did he think the outcome was going to be of driving into crowd of people out demonstrating?

Gmac

According to some clown on cnn if you call the cops in the middle of the night because someone is breaking into your home you are exercising your white privilege, are many  people really thinking like this ?

whitey

Quote from: J70 on June 08, 2020, 08:16:00 PM
Quote from: whitey on June 08, 2020, 06:34:16 PM
Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on June 08, 2020, 06:20:41 PM
Quote from: whitey on June 08, 2020, 02:05:49 PM
Nothing whatsoever to do with Bloody Sunday

The soccer hooligans rioting at Lansdowne Rd, would be a better analogy

Fukk me.

So (according to you) the protesters' grievances are as legitimate as those of a pack of English soccer thugs?

No, not the peaceful protestors......the rioters and the looters "grievances" are equivalent to soccer hooligans-correct

As I asked J70 earlier, if you had a family member fighting for their life and  in need of urgent medical attention and me and a bunch of my mates decided to lie peacefully lie in the middle of the road and block the ambulance, you'd be perfectly fine with that even if it meant your family member died?

Here's what the Mayor of NYC said last Saturday night. "Those who are out there to create violence... we won't tolerate that, you will get arrested tonight."

More than one person has equated the rioters with the peaceful Catholic Marchers on Bloody Sunday so effectively yes. 

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: whitey on June 08, 2020, 08:48:47 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 08, 2020, 08:16:00 PM

More than one person has equated the rioters with the peaceful Catholic Marchers on Bloody Sunday so effectively yes.

Please explain...?
i usse an speelchekor

J70

Quote from: Gmac on June 08, 2020, 08:33:19 PM
According to some clown on cnn if you call the cops in the middle of the night because someone is breaking into your home you are exercising your white privilege, are many  people really thinking like this ?

Never heard of anyone thinking or saying anything even remotely like that.

But maybe they were suggesting black people might be hesitant to call the police for fear of a bad outcome? Its not exactly unprecedented.

screenexile

Quote from: J70 on June 08, 2020, 08:52:49 PM
Quote from: Gmac on June 08, 2020, 08:33:19 PM

Never heard of anyone thinking or saying anything even remotely like that.

But maybe they were suggesting black people might be hesitant to call the police for fear of a bad outcome? Its not exactly unprecedented.

https://twitter.com/eddiezipperer/status/1269951088964370432?s=21

To be fair I'm not sure what she's really on about... surely even with a new community police force you call them when someone is breaking into your house!!??

Jell 0 Biafra

I'd imagine the white privilege point is that one privilege white people have is to call the police to come to their home without worrying that the arriving cops might think the resident is  the intruder.

J70

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on June 08, 2020, 10:01:24 PM
I'd imagine the white privilege point is that one privilege white people have is to call the police to come to their home without worrying that the arriving cops might think the resident is  the intruder.

Yep, that's what I was getting at, albeit perhaps not very clearly!

Eamonnca1

Quote from: J70 on June 08, 2020, 08:24:09 PM
https://www.wtvr.com/news/local-news/kkk-president-arrested-for-hitting-protester-with-his-truck

STOP ANTIFA NOW!!!

What kind of mental deficiency leads to someone joining an organization like the Klan in this day and age? The guy is 36.
What kind of people is he hanging around that would nurture and tolerate such illogical attitudes?
What did he think the outcome was going to be of driving into crowd of people out demonstrating?

People get so radicalized by Fox News, the New York Post, and conservative talk radio up and down the AM dial that they no longer think straight. You only have to listen to our resident deranged conservative on this thread to see what it's like trying to reason with them.

J70

The GOP candidate for US Senate in Oregon

Well worth a watch for those unfamiliar with the lunacy of the Republican Party.

https://youtu.be/-GD19V4PUbY

I don't what the best part is: whether its her praying to Jesus to stop George Soros and his funding of all these nationwide protests and riots, whether the protesters are in fact suffering from the effects of ADHD drugs, or, right at the end, the fact that an army raised by Obama, which she thinks she heard about a few years ago, is hitting the streets of Oregon's towns!

Its like satire.

But as I said, a major party candidate for the United States Senate.

Half this country is off their f**king rockers.

Gabriel_Hurl

why was whitey trying to private message me NSFW pictures of Bill De Blasio's daughter?  :o

joemamas

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on June 08, 2020, 10:46:18 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 08, 2020, 08:24:09 PM

STOP ANTIFA NOW!!!

People get so radicalized by Fox News, the New York Post, and conservative talk radio up and down the AM dial that they no longer think straight. You only have to listen to our resident deranged conservative on this thread to see what it's like trying to reason with them.

So by definition, A lot of Irish immigrants that choose to watch Fox News are stupid, radical, selfish and possibly racist.
Btw, there are a lot of Irish people in the US that have conservative beliefs, ones that got up off their arse and became self made, and became incredibly successful, and are very also generous to those who are less well off.
From what I recall, Obama said that anyone earning >$250k was "rich" and should be paying higher taxes. Bet you they weren't earning $250k when they set up in business, and started from nothing.

Please think before you write such complete deranged tripe.