Our Wee country fans plan to Wreck Avivia stadium

Started by Peter Solan the Great, July 30, 2010, 05:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Watcher Pat

What happens on OWC when they dont like what you post...Its like a child in the playground "Im taking my ball home, your not playing with it" They can't even put up a proper argument just stop you from posting, and let everyone else post and slate yours...What a bunch of kids.

Marty
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts

post Yesterday, 11:41 PM
Post #80

Muppet Police

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Right, there is too many trolls on posting and too many understandably biting.

Threads are becoming shouting matches.

Members are now restricted from posting until the trolls crawl back under their stones.

QUOTE (Hudda Jr @ Jul 30 2010, 11:05 PM) *
Still two hours till closing time

It's going to be a long night...........

There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 09:21:56 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 30, 2010, 09:13:11 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 09:09:09 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 30, 2010, 09:01:22 PM
I point to all of your posts - stirring shit - people engage with you on this site on owc someone from here doing what you're doing here would be banned.
Lazy man's answer. Pick out a post and tell us in what way I'm stirring the shit, as opposed to simply disagreeing with a view you hold dear. If you can't or won't, then withdraw your comment.
:D It's not 1969 now you know

If anyone from this board went over to owc, pretending to be a six county soccer supporter (and doing a very bad job of it) and continued to shit stir on every thread they would be banned, do you disagree?
Can you not find a post? I've made 854 of them, so it shouldn't be that hard to back up your statement. And I'd be particularly interested in looking at the one in which I claimed to be a GAA supporter. In your own time.

Ha ha, I always thought you were.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: gerry on July 30, 2010, 10:35:28 PM
from owc

QUOTE (leftwinger @ Jul 30 2010, 07:04 PM) *
Careful what you post, even if it's in jest. You'll be quoted on the Six O'clock News next. thumbsup.gif
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=16961.0

That has actually made my evening clapping.gif

Report that to the police immediately. I'm serious. If Jerome Quinn gets sacked for comments about coverage then how can someone not be at least reprimanded for that bollocks?

Christ, Father Dougal from Mayo is really worried.

Watch it Rab he is onto you!

Big Rab is probably some blue wkd addled spide from a loyalist cesspit so his comments are probably best ignored.

Is Herbie on the GAA board?

Despite the terms and conditions of that site forbidding offensive comment you could bet your life he won't get a ban as everyone knows that site is administered by tramps.

another unhappy guy

QUOTE (leftwinger @ Jul 30 2010, 07:04 PM) *
Careful what you post, even if it's in jest. You'll be quoted on the Six O'clock News next. thumbsup.gif
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=16961.0

Must say, the IRFU and FAI have in their own arrogant deceitful ways done more to turn me off the idea of a united Ireland than the IRA ever did. One always had the hope that after the terrorists, there might be people of principle and honour to offer a hand of friendship as NI attempted to rebuild, put the pieces together, the barriers be broken down and the divided people be given a chance to develop together.
All thats happened though is that these duplicitous c**ts have done nothing but undermine and take advantage, sticking the knife in at every chance, going back on long standing 'gentlemen's agreements' and helped in no small manner by the incompetents in the Ulster Branch and the IFA.

They make me f**king sick.

I am confused isn't 1/3 of Ulster in the Republic anyways and overall I supose it would be a Nationalist majority Province, and whats all this shite about the Irish Farmers Association, they have no place in politics unless its smelling out Dublin in their shite covered tractors and then its just funny to annoy the Dubs.

The Worker

Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 31, 2010, 01:22:23 AM
'If you want to discuss politics then why not do that on a nationalist political forum or blog rather than a GAA one where ROI supporters will be predominant? Are you 'ringing the da' about soccer now or posting about it on a forum? Haven't you posted in the Celtic threads?'

I'd post on 'Slugger' fairly regularly. I'm also fairly regular on Munster rugby and the Scottish Football Association sites. Like I say, I'm here for the general discussions, not the sport. I do post on the Celtic thread, as I've been a follower since about 1967. I remember watching the '67 final live on tv. How many on here can say that? Also remember watching the '70 final against Feynoord.

Any other questions before I go to bed?

How many times have you been to windsor park then?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: hardstation on July 30, 2010, 11:40:33 PM
Quote from: The Worker on July 30, 2010, 11:38:59 PM

I think I heard that this place closed down/was sold/changed name recently.

What does that say on Big Ians blouse, Laughing Out Loud, when did the Orange Order go text speak!

pintsofguinness

'If you want to discuss politics then why not do that on a nationalist political forum or blog rather than a GAA one where ROI supporters will be predominant? Are you 'ringing the da' about soccer now or posting about it on a forum? Haven't you posted in the Celtic threads?'

I'd post on 'Slugger' fairly regularly. I'm also fairly regular on Munster rugby and the Scottish Football Association sites. Like I say, I'm here for the general discussions, not the sport. I do post on the Celtic thread, as I've been a follower since about 1967. I remember watching the '67 final live on tv. How many on here can say that? Also remember watching the '70 final against Feynoord.

How about responding to mine - what did you say about yon post on owc, did you even say anything and what have you to hide if you're worried about us knowing your username on there?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on July 31, 2010, 08:50:58 AM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 09:21:56 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 30, 2010, 09:13:11 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 09:09:09 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 30, 2010, 09:01:22 PM
I point to all of your posts - stirring shit - people engage with you on this site on owc someone from here doing what you're doing here would be banned.
Lazy man's answer. Pick out a post and tell us in what way I'm stirring the shit, as opposed to simply disagreeing with a view you hold dear. If you can't or won't, then withdraw your comment.
:D It's not 1969 now you know

If anyone from this board went over to owc, pretending to be a six county soccer supporter (and doing a very bad job of it) and continued to shit stir on every thread they would be banned, do you disagree?
Can you not find a post? I've made 854 of them, so it shouldn't be that hard to back up your statement. And I'd be particularly interested in looking at the one in which I claimed to be a GAA supporter. In your own time.

Ha ha, I always thought you were.
It's dublinfella who claims to be a GAA supporter, I get them mixed up sometimes, their writing styles are identical.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on July 31, 2010, 06:05:48 AM
What happens on OWC when they dont like what you post...Its like a child in the playground "Im taking my ball home, your not playing with it" They can't even put up a proper argument just stop you from posting, and let everyone else post and slate yours...What a bunch of kids.

Marty
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts

post Yesterday, 11:41 PM
Post #80

Muppet Police

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Right, there is too many trolls on posting and too many understandably biting.

Threads are becoming shouting matches.

Members are now restricted from posting until the trolls crawl back under their stones.

QUOTE (Hudda Jr @ Jul 30 2010, 11:05 PM) *
Still two hours till closing time

It's going to be a long night...........
I don't understand, what has he done? Stopped them posting?

maddog

Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 08:51:26 PM
Quote from: The Watcher Pat on July 30, 2010, 08:44:37 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 08:42:20 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 30, 2010, 08:37:28 PM
Big Rab is probably some blue wkd addled spide from a loyalist cesspit so his comments are probably best ignored. Despite the terms and conditions of that site forbidding offensive comment you could bet your life he won't get a ban as everyone knows that site is administered by tramps.
OWC have a serious inferiority complex, and how could they not, playing that rat infested shithole in South Belfast.

The funny part is that these boys are cowards and know they'd get
The same medicine the English got when they started their nonsense in Lansdowne.
The site is better moderated than this one by quite a distance. You wouldn't away with the personal abuse, threats and invitations to have a fight that go on here. Not for a second.

But you can post anything you want about the "beggars" or be banned for disagreeing with their view....explain please
I don't like the term 'beggars' and I've said so on the OWC site. Up until 5 minutes ago I haven't been banned yet. I disagree with people on there quite frequently and many disagree with some of my posts. So long as you do so within the rules - i.e no personal abuse, no trolling - nobody gets too steamed up about it. There are one or two from the GAA Board who post on OWC and while they take a bit of flak, they argue their corner and haven't been banned. Sometimes it's not what you say, but how and when you say it.

Equally there have been plenty from the GAABOARD that have been banned for next to nothing. It is well sanitised that site.

Myles Na G.

Quote from: The Worker on July 31, 2010, 08:58:47 AM

How many times have you been to windsor park then?
Probably about a dozen times in total, though haven't been since the early nineties. Mostly went to watch when Cliftonville were playing the Blues, though I also went along to see Man U play an Irish League select side, and one NI match against Malta (Norn Iron won and Mal Donaghy was playing, but that's all I remember). Went to an Irish Cup final round about the same time, Glentoran V Larne. Was also at the Linfield V DC match that ended in a riot, though thankfully I wasn't standing on the Kop that day.

Myles Na G.

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 31, 2010, 09:26:21 AM

How about responding to mine - what did you say about yon post on owc, did you even say anything and what have you to hide if you're worried about us knowing your username on there?
Why don't you have a look on the forum and see if you can guess who I am? Here's a clue - I'm not Sickboy ;)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 31, 2010, 10:17:57 AM

Why don't you have a look on the forum and see if you can guess who I am? Here's a clue - I'm not Sickboy ;)
I'm not a member so I can't.

What are you ashamed of?

Myles Na G.

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 31, 2010, 10:19:37 AM

What are you ashamed of?
You don't have to pay to be a member. All you have to do is register. Go ahead - you know it makes sense.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 31, 2010, 11:45:13 AM

What are you ashamed of?
You don't have to pay to be a member. All you have to do is register. Go ahead - you know it makes sense.
I was registered and got banned. I've no intent on registering again especially since the moderators are in the habit of posting member's personal details.

I think the fact that you fail to even confirm if you have posted any condemnation of that post on OWC, failure to confirm what you said or failure to confirm what your username was says all that needs to be said about you.

maddog

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 31, 2010, 11:57:04 AM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 31, 2010, 11:45:13 AM

What are you ashamed of?
I was registered and got banned. I've no intent on registering again especially since the moderators are in the habit of posting member's personal details.

I think the fact that you fail to even confirm if you have posted any condemnation of that post on OWC, failure to confirm what you said or failure to confirm what your username was says all that needs to be said about you.

I got PM'd by a regular over on it and what he said wasnt nice and was disturbing it its detail. I will say no more but that was me finished on OWC.