Our Wee country fans plan to Wreck Avivia stadium

Started by Peter Solan the Great, July 30, 2010, 05:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Solan the Great

According to the our wee country forum a few posters are planning to cause trouble because of the CAS ruling. Below is a copy of one of the posts. They plan to wreck the stadium according to the poster Big Rab. I suppose what else can you expect from a pig but a grunt.

http://ourweecountry.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=29531

Big Rab
  Today, 05:38 PM
Post #6

Group: Members
Member No.: 125

QUOTE (Marty @ Jul 30 2010, 05:31 PM)

Seriously, I think it is taken for granted now we must have nothing to do with the FAI.

The image I now have in my head is not one which I would normally admit, but to hell with it.

I'm thinking of seats being ripped up and thrown, terrified corporate guests from the glitterati of the Irish corporate fraud banking and construction industries being assisted in escaping down corridors away from the maelstrom, Gardai turning away and running in the face of never before encountered violence, the pitch being invaded and coated in industrial strength weedkiller leaving it drier and more parched than Bairbre de Brun's clitoris, the posts being discharged in the direction of the dressing room, Liam Brady struggling to escape over a fence, and all of a sudden flames starting to lick up the back wall of the stand.

That's the sort of thing which will get me banned and probably arrested, but f**k it, it's a more satisfying thought than boycotting a second rate friendly tournament.

--------------------
They know what this is about. What do I have? Nothing but you egg sucking chicken stealing gutter trash with not even 60 rounds between you. We're after men. And I wish to God I was with them.
The next time you make a mistake, I'll ride off and let you die.

Robert Ryan, The Wild Bunch

The Watcher Pat

There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

ziggysego

He can't be that bad, after all he says he doesn't normally have thoughts like that...
Testing Accessibility

stibhan

Report that to the police immediately. I'm serious. If Jerome Quinn gets sacked for comments about coverage then how can someone not be at least reprimanded for that bollocks?

muppet

Quote from: ziggysego on July 30, 2010, 07:22:44 PM
He can't be that bad, after all he says he doesn't normally have thoughts like that...

Maybe we should all post thoughts we normally don't have and see how we get on.
MWWSI 2017

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: stibhan on July 30, 2010, 07:57:17 PM
Report that to the police immediately. I'm serious. If Jerome Quinn gets sacked for comments about coverage then how can someone not be at least reprimanded for that bollocks?

I made a comment telling them to cop on it was my first comment even though i have been a member there for 3 years and it seems i have since been banned. Anyone else have access to it? dont know about the Police though is it that serious? its a bit scummy alright but i'd say its half in jest?

stibhan

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on July 30, 2010, 08:09:37 PM

I made a comment telling them to cop on it was my first comment even though i have been a member there for 3 years and it seems i have since been banned. Anyone else have access to it? dont know about the Police though is it that serious? its a bit scummy alright but i'd say its half in jest?

Suppose you're right. All I'm saying is if the shoe was on the other foot...

I can understand why people are pissed off about this but it will hopefully lead to Windsor Park finally being made a neutral place for fans to go. If it doesn't then we can have our own team to watch and play for. It's absolutely infuriating to hear the same people who call us fenian bastards, beggars and scumbags turn round and tell us to play for 'our' country when they have made little attempt to ingratiate us to their team.

mylestheslasher

If there were 10's of people on that site saying that then I'd be concerned but you know you can get one nut job typing shite on any site. What is more interesting is why someone from Mayo would register with that site and why someone from Mayo would become infected with worry, from our northern friends, over a minority of imbeciles on another forum to such an extent as they would start a thread on it here?

The Watcher Pat

Big Rab
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts

post Today, 08:05 PM
Post #28

Group: Members
Member No.: 125

QUOTE (leftwinger @ Jul 30 2010, 07:04 PM) *
Careful what you post, even if it's in jest. You'll be quoted on the Six O'clock News next. thumbsup.gif
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=16961.0

That has actually made my evening clapping.gif

Some Vile crap going on up there alright....You made BIG RABS night...

The Watcher Pat

Boycott the ROI matches in the Aviva now..As if anyone wants them there...

Afraid of being tanked thats all thats wrong!

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 30, 2010, 08:16:13 PM

If there were 10's of people on that site saying that then I'd be concerned but you know you can get one nut job typing shite on any site. What is more interesting is why someone from Mayo would register with that site and why someone from Mayo would become infected with worry, from our northern friends, over a minority of imbeciles on another forum to such an extent as they would start a thread on it here?

Well it was not just him. The admin and others seemed to be backing him up. Me i like reading sports forums from this island this one required that you sign up before you could read them so i did. I'm Irish arent i? can i not be worried about my national stadium and the plans of bigots to come down and wreck it? This website is nearly as official as you can get for Northern Ireland football supporters and they seem to be advocating violence. I apologies if i upset you for putting up the thread.

Myles Na G.

Feelings are running pretty high on OWC at the moment - it's a hugely emotive issue and NI fans are hacked off by the decision. If you made your first post after waiting for 3 years, they have every right to suspect that you're trolling and consequently to prevent you accessing the site.

deiseach

Out of solidarity with the OWCers, I too plan to boycott the Aviva Stadium and Republic of Ireland matches

stibhan

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 30, 2010, 08:16:13 PM

You're right about that--my comment was at least 10 % tongue in cheek, I don't think someone dreaming up an Aviva armageddon is tantamount to a threat. I just would be very worried for the safety of Irish fans if the large element of hooligans in the Northern support got their hands on them. God knows the last thing we need is more disputes to add fuel to the fire for any prospective matches given the history of the fixture.