The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

Nancy stalling on sending articles of impeachment to senate , I wonder why?
Hopefully she has a nice walk around her home town over the holidays and is able to avoid the thousands of homeless and the shit and piss everywhere in the streets of sf not to mention the rampant rise in thieves who actually walk into stores with calculators so they can steal just below the $950 limit that makes the crime a felony , welcome to San Francisco California a one party state

omochain

Gmac

Quote from: omochain on December 21, 2019, 05:53:56 PM
And where do you live?
San Mateo county I work in sf I see the decline

omochain

You are a lucky man so .. you live in in one of the best places in the world. You are well housed, well fed and live close enough to Windy Hill to able to go for a pleasant walk and appreciate that you have it good. You live in the place that funds the profligate spending of the Republican Party. Your taxes fund the Hypocrisy of the sanctimonious evangelicals who laugh at us in the Bay Area because we look after the poor unfortunate people that they send west to better weather and better services. I guess you live in a state that is doing its best to practice Christianity.
Nollaig Shona Duit ... and if you are up for a beer in Fiddler's Green, Nancy and I live close by and would love to join you. We might even pay for it.

Hardy

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on December 20, 2019, 02:21:13 PM
Quote from: whitey on December 20, 2019, 01:01:08 PM
Top 10% already pay 70% of all income taxes

How much more would you like them to pay?

Given the top 10% have over 99% of the wealth, I'd be expecting them to pay more than 70% of taxes. [note - not income taxes alone]

This is probably worth a read:

https://www.brookings.edu/policy2020/votervital/who-are-the-rich-and-how-might-we-tax-them-more/

... and this worth a look.

Gabriel_Hurl

Some shambles in Iowa tonight hahahahaha

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

seafoid

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 04, 2020, 05:56:20 AM
Some shambles in Iowa tonight hahahahaha

Certain people don't want anything to change. Sanders represents change.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

whitey

screenexile

Sure Mayor Pete won... on to NH!!!

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on February 04, 2020, 12:14:54 PM

Reminds me of the time big Joe Joyce fought Aney McGinley and Aney's sons were carrying him aloft on their shoulders claiming victory, when Joe had in fact beaten the head off him

Gmac

Dems interfering in their own elections? Maybe they can blame trump or Russia or Ukraine for this , get schiff and Nadler  on this ASAP .

screenexile

Enjoying Bloomberg's campaign so far he's just in it to piss the President off so much he makes a mistake... "2 billionaires who's the other one?"

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: Gmac on February 04, 2020, 10:13:08 PM
Dems interfering in their own elections? Maybe they can blame trump or Russia or Ukraine for this , get schiff and Nadler  on this ASAP .

How do you think Hilary became their candidate last time out?
i usse an speelchekor

seafoid

Quote from: screenexile on February 04, 2020, 12:14:54 PM

It's very like the UK election. Anyone but the change maker
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU