Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bannside

Couldn't say Jim, dont know most of their named, but usual suspects going well Murphy, Walsh, Connelly etc.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JimStynes on October 01, 2017, 01:52:03 PM
Quote from: bannside on October 01, 2017, 01:43:10 PM
That's a good u -21 team you have again Hardstation. Just watched you there on our new pitch. Will take some beating.

All Rossa men this year?

Excuses in early?  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hoof Hearted

You would have heard the cheers the whole way down the M2 !!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on October 01, 2017, 06:39:47 PM

Seemed very muted on the way home on the M2, the Johnnies must have thought they had won that game but discipline (on both teams) lost the chance to get to the final.. Johnnies very defensive but economic when  on the ball... what for me helped Cargin was Scullion, when he came on ran at the Johnnies created chances or frees, Cargin managed to claw it back... good aul brawl at the end though

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 01, 2017, 08:03:13 PM
Quote from: Hoof Hearted on October 01, 2017, 06:39:47 PM

Seemed very muted on the way home on the M2, the Johnnies must have thought they had won that game but discipline (on both teams) lost the chance to get to the final.. Johnnies very defensive but economic when  on the ball... what for me helped Cargin was Scullion, when he came on ran at the Johnnies created chances or frees, Cargin managed to claw it back... good aul brawl at the end though
What brawl MR2......missed that.... 8)

Milltown Row2

Well the reply should be up the country.... or is it?

Loughshore Green

Cargin were very poor - st johns deserved to win but great comeback to get the draw.

Replay will be in Ahoghill

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Loughshore Green on October 01, 2017, 09:18:54 PM
Cargin were very poor - st johns deserved to win but great comeback to get the draw.

Hopefully the internet will be up and running then

Belfast GAA man

St Johns were far better and might have missed their opportunity

Couldn't believe how average Creggan were against LD - Madden's pay packet must be hanging by a thread now!

breakingball

Hejustkeepsdroppingballs

Dunloy 2-11 1-13 Moneyglass

There was a few questions going into this game regarding the dual players and their commitment after winning the antrim hurling title on sunday but I think anyone who was in Ahoghill Friday night can safely say the 2 most committed men on the pitch were woody and nigel in the green and gold and the other 6 players who contested finals the previous Sunday were all superb as were the rest of the team. No more so evident that in the 3rd minute of stoppage when woody put over a free from near the side line to send us through. That's the 3rd final in a row. Maybe this time we bring it home  :)

Na Glinntí Glasa

fingers crossed they do this time. was at the game myself and it was a good match to watch. i thought we dug in pretty well towards the end of the game when Moneyglass really pushed at us with the wind at their back.

went to the minor B semi final yday. a real miss match and i think this final could be the same. Aldergrove lost to Glenravel in the league and we took them apart fairly easily yday. a silly decision to have us in that competition by our club but going by how they that group fared at U16 they got destroyed in every game they played in. hindsight and all that i suppose.
hurl like f**k boi!

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Loughshore Green on October 01, 2017, 09:18:54 PM

or creggan perhaps ?