Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

culchy1

aye the abbey cup agin tir na og.

think the other match is minor final of some sort, shield or somethin.
sean stinkins and moneyglass me tinks.

aye was playin on sunday gettin the run around fray some wee minor, some craic.
think he had even been playin b4 our match an he was still runnin everywhere.
thought we shud have won, had more than enuf chances in first half.
then the owl legs went in the second half an the ref didnt help either.
but cant blame him, hes actually one of the better ones.

spose yous hay a bit o celebratin 2 do on fri nite then.

SlimShady

aye, think we had 4 minors playing- 2 of which are under 16 and another minor came on as sub. you should have won it, fitness levels beat you in the end and it showed that our lads were playing more football the past few weeks. We had the bare 15 and then a couple turned up late, they helped when they were brought on at half time.

you must have been corner back or wing half back.

culchy1

AYE TWO O THE BOYS THAT CAME ON SCORED THE GOALS THAT FINISHED US OFF
WHO WAS THE BIG FELLA WHO CAME ON AT MIDFIELD NOT A BAD PLAYER, SCORED A GOOD GOAL.
WILE LUMP OF A CUB,AGAIN MUST B FED ON DUCK EGGS. AYE YOUS JUST RAN THRU US IN THE SECOND HALF.

TELL ME SLIM DO U KNOW UR COLLEAGUES USERNAME OR IS HIS ID UNKNOWN.

SlimShady

Thats big Seamy McCloskey-minor last year, big brute of a fella aye. He's a good prospect for the middle of the park and was on the senior panel this year.

I might take a wander to the field on Saturday to watch the infamous rat killers in action!! :D

culchy1

think johnjoe mite b huffin now  ???
its all gone quiet over there.
id say jj is fray the outskirts o belshaft.
maybe up the hill.
give us a clue okocha.

SlimShady

Culchy, your Abbey Cup game may find a new venue- ye wont be playing it in Toome. Its been confirmed to me that our pitch will not be available for that game.

MichaelMagill

Just reading through your carbage JohnJoe,  You seem to have some personal issue you need to sort out with me.  Im sorry Delargy embarressed you lot - its just not the way football is done in my eyes. You talk about these hiding places - least i get to the stage were i can hide as you say.  Anyway this is me so who are you and stop hiding behind your little computer screen.Dont expect you too as one of you qualities is prob a lack of balls-prove me wrong. slan

SlimShady

go on the boy ye!!

i dont think it is Magill though.

culchy1

i wudnt argue way him.
hes alot bigger than me.
hows the form the blackscallion bot da mora nite then!!

johnneycool

Quote from: johnjoe on December 04, 2006, 05:54:05 PM
Amninc, Im sorry if you were dropped. Sometimes football can be a real bitch. Tell me this, if you gave 100 of the best footballers in the county a pen and paper and asked them to name their BEST squad, would you be on most peoples top 25 or 30.

I cant answer that for you. Was your form good during the summer. Are you in with Jody now?

With regard to Magill, I think he is pure class, just a really lazy so and so. Hopefully if he is in with Jody, someone is making a strict note of who does and who dosent attend and FINISH all of the really hard sessions. I mean, how many sore throats can you get in a season. If there is a hiding place, Magill will find it, and he isnt alone! Thats my point, while at the same time I accept he is class.

I`ve no agenda here, just love to see the man fulfil his potential - but confident he wont even get close to it cause to it because his head is well up his arse at the minute! Love to be proved wrong on this tho.

Mick, if those sore throats are a bother, get the tonsils out, It should work trust me.

amninc

you were on the panel after christmas then john joe?

Fr Ted

If it really is M Magill, then fair fcuks to you, there is too much personal insults and slabbering going on about individuals on the GAA board, it should be used for as the name would suggest a 'discussion board' for airing an opinion on a topic, not to launch cowadly personal atacks.

SlimShady

i agree with Ted, god bless ye father.

insults dont bother me if i know the person is legit. yer man johnjoe is an imbecile who refuses to name his club and has some bone to pick with Magill!

as i said before, grow a set of stones johnjoe and stop hiding-you logged on here 40 mins ago, saw that Magill (or someone saying he was magill) was on and asking questions and you ran out again like a wee girl!

shite or get off the pot...

MadMick007

I see the Ulster Hurling league entry forms are out. Will all Antrim Senior Clubs join this year? :-\