Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlenMan

Quote from: sidelineball on July 24, 2020, 09:09:10 PM
Quote from: barelegs on July 22, 2020, 11:35:06 AM
But the club statement contained blatant falsehoods

QuoteThe club has at all times since resuming activities adhered to GAA and Public Health guidelines... 

That's patently not true if the changing rooms were open. Why would the club's word be taken on anything else?

If my information is correct and this is linked to an outbreak on a building site in Dublin, the story was reported on Monday that there were up to 20 positives on the site, the news was reported on Monday not Tuesday. Thus the testing took place before Monday?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/dublin-outbreak-is-first-significant-covid-19-cluster-on-a-building-site-1.4308678?mode=amp

I guess both you and Glenman were wrong and we're indeed found to be peddling false rumours. I love seeing slobbers getting caught out.

What I said was confirmed by two different Members of Eglish. The Club statement doesn't refute anything that I said.

sidelineball

Quote from: GlenMan on July 24, 2020, 09:25:12 PM
Quote from: sidelineball on July 24, 2020, 09:09:10 PM
Quote from: barelegs on July 22, 2020, 11:35:06 AM
But the club statement contained blatant falsehoods

QuoteThe club has at all times since resuming activities adhered to GAA and Public Health guidelines... 

That's patently not true if the changing rooms were open. Why would the club's word be taken on anything else?

If my information is correct and this is linked to an outbreak on a building site in Dublin, the story was reported on Monday that there were up to 20 positives on the site, the news was reported on Monday not Tuesday. Thus the testing took place before Monday?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/dublin-outbreak-is-first-significant-covid-19-cluster-on-a-building-site-1.4308678?mode=amp

I guess both you and Glenman were wrong and we're indeed found to be peddling false rumours. I love seeing slobbers getting caught out.

What I said was confirmed by two different Members of Eglish. The Club statement doesn't refute anything that I said.

You claimed he was tested on Friday, which is complete bullshit. Have heard the same lie being told for the last few days. But the truth doesn't excite fools as easily does it

ONeill

Some score ran up by Edendork.

Killeeshil concede to Kildress?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

oakleafgael

Quote from: ONeill on July 26, 2020, 09:13:51 PM

Death in the Club

Tyrone Gaa

Edendork look to have got themselves motivated and have hit the ground running, they are a good enough side to playing senior football. A swift return looks likely for them. They had a good win last week also
Living the dream!!!

WT4E

Quote from: oakleafgael on July 26, 2020, 09:17:57 PM

Death in the Club

Tragedic death in Kileeshil. We where expecting postponement but Kildress where never consulted and as ccc would not postpone match for Kileeshil under the current rules Kileeshil decided to concede.

Not great circumstances to obtain 2 points and my condolences to the young man's family.

omagh_gael

Ardboe not going well at all, that was a big defeat today for them.

bigfrank

Playing game was never really an option in the circumstances in my opinion,no two points or game of football is when you consider what had happened. If roles were reversed I would be pretty certain the same outcome would of taken place.hopefully kildress will at least offer for game to be replayed as there is plenty of daylight and days in the week to do so,very strong possibility Tyrone ccc wont facilitate such a thing but time will tell

WT4E

Quote from: bigfrank on July 26, 2020, 10:48:53 PM
Playing game was never really an option in the circumstances in my opinion,no two points or game of football is when you consider what had happened. If roles were reversed I would be pretty certain the same outcome would of taken place.hopefully kildress will at least offer for game to be replayed as there is plenty of daylight and days in the week to do so,very strong possibility Tyrone ccc wont facilitate such a thing but time will tell

We where willing to accommodate whatever Kileeshil proposed but it was ccc who would not accommodate. Not sure where it goes from here but will wait and see.

skeog

Edendork would have been looking towards Croke Park in normal times.Cannot see them losing a game in the short timeframe.

sidelineball

Quote from: skeog on July 27, 2020, 01:31:00 PM
Edendork would have been looking towards Croke Park in normal times.Cannot see them losing a game in the short timeframe.

Same. They are ripping it up. McCurry was possibly most in form forward in National league earlier in the year.

tyronerebel

Ill start the predictions for this weekend

Drumquin Wolfe Tones v Errigal Ciaran                             Drumquin
Clann na nGael v Fianna Oile·n an Ghuail CLG                  Clan na nGeal
Dungannon Thomas Clarkes v Pomeroy Plunketts            Pomeroy
Moy Tir na nOg v Loughmacrory St. Teresa's                     Lough
Coalisland Fianna v Dromore St. Dympna's                       Coalisland
Trillick St. Macartan's v Derrylaughan Kevin Barry's           Trillick
Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa v Killyclogher St. Mary's            KC
Errigal Ciaran v An Charraig Mhor                                     Carrickmore
Omagh St Enda's v Donaghmore St. Patrick's                   Donaghmore
Galbally Pearses v Clonoe O`Rahilly's                               Clonoe
Edendork St Malachy's v Greencastle St. Patrick's             Edendork
Tattyreagh St. Patrick's v Stewartstown Harps                 Tats
Eglish St. Patrick's v Augher St Macartan's                        Eglish
Aghaloo O'Neill's v Beragh Red Knights                             Aghaloo
Moortown St Malachy's v Naomh Eoghan                         NTS
Rock St Patrick's v Owen Roe O`Neill's                             OR
Strabane Sigersons v Clogher Eire Og                             Clogher
Aghyaran St. Davog's v Gortin St Patrick's                       Aghyaran
Cookstown Fr. Rock's v Urney St Columba's                     Cookstown
Fintona Pearses v Kildress Wolfe Tones                           Kildress
Brackaville Owen Roes v Killyman St. Mary's                    Killyman
Castlederg St Eugene's v Brockagh Emmetts                  Derg
Killeeshil St Mary's v Glenelly St. Joseph's                        Killeshil
Eskra Emmetts v Derrytresk Fir an Chnoic                       Eskra

Taylor

I see McKenna is on our case again  ::)

Did one of you boys steal his girlfriend or something a few years back?

RedHand88

What happened with tiernan mccann?

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Taylor on August 01, 2020, 12:28:01 PM
I see McKenna is on our case again  ::)

Did one of you boys steal his girlfriend or something a few years back?

If ye cant do the time dont do the crime

Or something like that 😉😃