Dublin v Tyrone Páirc an Chrócaigh Sat 16th March 7pm.

Started by Fuzzman, March 11, 2013, 11:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newbridge Exile

Up in Belfast tomorrow night, staying in City Centre, would there be any pubs about the city centre that would be showing Tyrone v Dublin or would you have to head out a bit to the Hatfield / Errigal ?

Gabriel_Hurl

imtommygunn

NE the city centre is fairly rubbish for sports in general. I'd say you'd need to head up the ormeau road alright.

The Hill is Blue

Is Paddy Quinn on the Dubs squad for tomorrow night? It would be interesting if he got an outing against his native county.     
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

INDIANA

Looking forward to this tonight.

Tyrone usually come to play football once they aren't playing Northern opposition.

Two teams in transition. Should be exciting.

Tyrone probably have the edge experience wise.

Declan

Its a lovely morning here but it'll be bloody cold in HQ later so wrap up well. Hopefully the teams will put on an exciting game to keep us warm!

Dubs by 2

rrhf

Tyrone supporters are very nervy about this one.  That could be a good thing but it could be that we fear a mincin. This Dublin team have been the benchmark to all in Ireland with their preparation. If stories are to be believed they are running through St Stevens green at 5 30 in the mornings... doing weights at tae break and doing Zumba at lunch breaks whilst they work at computer desks all day long.  Compare that to the arduous day of an average Tyrone man.  Sausage and egg soda in the back of a van heading to paint housing executive houses on the Falls.  tae and biccies at lunch with a bag o tayto before hitting ballygawley for a training session later that evenings.  If the Dubs dont win this by 6± Ill ate my hat.   

Beantown

Should be a good open game tonight.  Which should benefit Dublin, they are fairly racking up the scores.

Tyrone forward line is lacking in real scoring power, which is not something I had ever envisaged.  Would like to see Sean Cav in full forward.

Would like to see Harte get more involved, he is a quality player but going through a quiet spell at the min.

rrhf

I would take the pressure off Harte and move him to the wing,  I think he is a first team player but not at 11 or 6 but on the outside of that.  Hope he delivers tonight. Mon tyrone

Fuzzman

I drove past Croker today about 11.30am and there was a heavy snow shower and still some menacing black clouds about here in Clontarf.

I feel confident of a 1 point win.  ;D

God14

Gutted for Kyle Coney (injured on thurs night) hope it's not too serious. I reckon McAliskey will get the nod ahead of Penrise and lafferty. Justy 50/50 as well.
No matter what way I analyse the game I just can't see Tyrone winning. Maybe I'm paying them too much respect. That half back line of theirs looks awesome. Forwards get the headlines but that's where the balance of play is shaped.
Dublin to pull away in the second half to win by 7 points or more.

omagh_gael

omagh_gael

Just heard Coney is out for 12 weeks, shoulder injury. Worst of luck for the lad, devastating. Also a rumour of B Brogan not starting.

Zulu

Brogan not starting and a few other changes apparently but not sure what they are, Ger Brennan is one of them though.