Dublin v Tyrone Páirc an Chrócaigh Sat 16th March 7pm.

Started by Fuzzman, March 11, 2013, 11:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Have you got Ustream Omagh Gael ? If you search for gaa national league 2013, they have all the games that have been played on Telly on that site. Tyrone vs donegal is  there plus the down game, the Dublin game should  appear this weekend.

Radda bout yeee

Just one point as I listen to the donegal Tyrone u21 game just wondering what others views are on it. Paddy mcbrearty is giving a master Class in Omagh tonight - however Dean McNally Kildress never let him score from play last year in u21's . Now this is the only player who Harte dropped from the squad this year and from what I watched on sat night it's disappointing for a lad that age to watch two corner backs roasted.

I don't believe McCrory is good enough and unfortunately Gormley is past it!

I just can't understand why Harte would drop him - Kildress siege mentally is at a high point again! Lol

God14

I don't believe Gormley is past it, however you make a great point about Dean McNally. I was actually thinkin about him earlier and posted on another thread. Why was he dropped when no one else was?

omagh_gael

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on March 20, 2013, 08:09:08 PM
Have you got Ustream Omagh Gael ? If you search for gaa national league 2013, they have all the games that have been played on Telly on that site. Tyrone vs donegal is  there plus the down game, the Dublin game should  appear this weekend.

Downloaded the app there but the search is saying no results found for gaa national league 2013 :(

ONeill

Quote from: God14 on March 20, 2013, 09:26:34 PM
I don't believe Gormley is past it, however you make a great point about Dean McNally. I was actually thinkin about him earlier and posted on another thread. Why was he dropped when no one else was?

I think he was taken off before half time in his last game. Mickey doesn't seem to rate him atall. Pity, as we've no corner backs as it stands. McCarron and McCrory have yet to convince they'll cut the mustard at the top level.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

NaomhBridAbú

anyone know the story of the injury to Junior cavanagh?
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on March 20, 2013, 09:19:32 PM
Just one point as I listen to the donegal Tyrone u21 game just wondering what others views are on it. Paddy mcbrearty is giving a master Class in Omagh tonight - however Dean McNally Kildress never let him score from play last year in u21's . Now this is the only player who Harte dropped from the squad this year and from what I watched on sat night it's disappointing for a lad that age to watch two corner backs roasted.

I don't believe McCrory is good enough and unfortunately Gormley is past it!

I just can't understand why Harte would drop him - Kildress siege mentally is at a high point again! Lol

Was Dean not carrying an injury and let go. I have to agree with you that Mc Nally IMO is a v good man marker, with pace and power. McCrory isn't good enough and if was from another club I don't think he would be there or more acturately have been the time and chances he has had. Any time that he has been asked to man mark he has got cleaned out, but in a team that has 12 players behind the ball, with all the protection in the world, you should not be getting roasted.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 20, 2013, 09:31:08 PM

Downloaded the app there but the search is saying no results found for gaa national league 2013 :(

Search national league then hit the recent tag. I just did it and worked. Premium sports is the channel

Carmen Stateside

On the phone it's not the recent tag but just scroll over to videos after search.

tyssam5

Quote from: God14 on March 20, 2013, 11:45:09 AM
I downloaded an app on the iphone there, its an offical GAA one - "just play"
Cost me £0.69 but every Tuesday you get highlights of each game. Only 6 or 7 mins highlights on Tyrone / Dublin match right enough, but I would still recommend it.

Thanks or that, good job that, works well on the i-pad too, even though you have to download it as a phone app.

omagh_gael

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on March 21, 2013, 07:02:32 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on March 20, 2013, 09:31:08 PM

Search national league then hit the recent tag. I just did it and worked. Premium sports is the channel

Cheers Carmen. Have just finished watching the whole game. Great quality too.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.