The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashman

The players too should be ashamed of themselves .

rrhf

Quote from: SHEEDY on May 11, 2016, 09:21:55 PM
Martinez needs to go tonight.  Totally unacceptable performances week after week. The board needs to act.
Ziggy time to act!

Fuzzman

I think the players are purposely playing poorly to highlight how much they want him gone too.
Moshiri must be wondering what has he got himself into.

Tony Baloney

We all remember the great escape of '94. I don't think if they were in the same position they'd have the balls to survive. Must be the worst Everton team in 20 years.

gawa316

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 11, 2016, 09:57:56 PM
We all remember the great escape of '94. I don't think if they were in the same position they'd have the balls to survive. Must be the worst Everton team in 20 years.

They've some good players though...Coleman, Jag, Stones, Baines, McCarthy, Barkley, Miralles & Lukaku all decent players

Tony Baloney

Quote from: gawa316 on May 11, 2016, 10:02:11 PM

They've some good players though...Coleman, Jag, Stones, Baines, McCarthy, Barkley, Miralles & Lukaku all decent players
Definitely decent players but a poor team.

SHEEDY

Quote from: gawa316 on May 11, 2016, 10:02:11 PM

lukaku has hardly broke sweat the past 2 months, thinks he's good to play for everton. i'd take whatever the highest bidder is and get someone in who wants to play for the club.

there is alot of dead wood at the club that just arent good enough and need moved on. gibson, osman, oviedo, niasse, kone, howard and cleverley to name a few.
nil satis nisi optimum

Mr. Nakata

Has the agony ended yet? Surely the p45 must be only hours away. De Boer favourite at 4/6. I'd prefer Koeman myself.

johnneycool

Quote from: Mr. Nakata on May 12, 2016, 12:51:34 PM
Has the agony ended yet? Surely the p45 must be only hours away. De Boer favourite at 4/6. I'd prefer Koeman myself.

Liverpool echo reporting that they're currently agreeing a severance package!!

AZOffaly

Quote from: johnneycool on May 12, 2016, 01:13:41 PM
Quote from: Mr. Nakata on May 12, 2016, 12:51:34 PM

Liverpool echo reporting that they're currently agreeing a severance package!!

If I were him I'd chose the little finger on his left hand.

outinfront

I'm not going to say I'm happy that Martinez hasn't worked out but he has to go. Not good enough over last 18mths.

imtommygunn

johnneycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 12, 2016, 01:45:59 PM
He's just been sacked.

Sky are reporting it, but as yet no one else. Probably true all the same.

Mr. Nakata

Press conference later today. Thank Christ...I fancy a few pints. No need to rush on the new appointment. We need to get this right.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.