The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

"Legitimate grievances"

"Not fascism"

https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/1267564021970067458

MAGA life coach Brenden Dilley declares that he and millions of other gun-loving Americans are just waiting until Trump "gives us the green light" to take to the streets and start gunning down protesters.

J70

Quote from: Gmac on June 02, 2020, 12:31:10 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on June 02, 2020, 12:19:35 AM
Ok so.
A white policeman who didn't have 17 previous complaints against him didn't spend 8 minutes kneeling on a black suspect's neck and the suspect didn't die of asphyxiation?

Got that Sid who doesn't live in U S.?
why didn't the Democrat chief of police ,mayor , governor , ag do something about it .

Apparently this so-called neck restraint tactic is quite commonly used by Minneapolis police. More than 200 incidents in the last five years, with 44 people rendered unconscious.

If true, there's some explaining to be done.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/minneapolis-police-rendered-44-people-unconscious-neck-restraints-five-years-n1220416

J70

johnnycool

When the Hong Kong authorities were gassing and hammering lumps out of the students and protestors there over a change in their laws, the UK, US and loads of other countries were very publically voicing their concerns over their treatment.

US do this to their own people and it's an internal matter.

The rioters and lotters are wrong and the police have every right to protect properties but the likes of the peaceful demonstrations outside the Whitehouse getting gassed off the streets was on the same level as what happened in Hong Kong.

sid waddell

Quote from: johnnycool on June 02, 2020, 10:44:32 AM
When the Hong Kong authorities were gassing and hammering lumps out of the students and protestors there over a change in their laws, the UK, US and loads of other countries were very publically voicing their concerns over their treatment.

The rioters and lotters are wrong and the police have every right to protect properties but the likes of the peaceful demonstrations outside the Whitehouse getting gassed off the streets was on the same level as what happened in Hong Kong.
It also begs the question: what do you do when it has been categorically shown that peaceful protest does not work?

whitey

Quote from: johnnycool on June 02, 2020, 10:44:32 AM

50 secret services agents were injured during a riot  and the president had to huddle in a secure bunker over the weekend due to the level of violence

In my opinion  the authorities displayed extraordinary restraint in how they dealt with these clowns

50 people don't get injured during a protest.....they get injured during a RIOT......big difference

Those protesters were directed to move and they didn't, so too bad

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: whitey on June 02, 2020, 11:17:40 AM
50 secret services agents were injured during a riot  and the president had to huddle in a secure bunker over the weekend due to the level of violence

(Reputable) Link please.

In my opinion  the authorities displayed extraordinary restraint in how they dealt with these clowns

You don't have a f**king clue and your avowing your Irish ancestry with that shite.

50 people don't get injured during a protest.....they get injured during a RIOT......big difference

So was it the same in Bloody Sunday in Derry?

Next up, just shoot them eh? Stops them assembling somewhere else doesn't it you fascist p***k.
i usse an speelchekor

whitey

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on June 02, 2020, 11:25:20 AM

(Reputable) Link please.

You don't have a f**king clue and your avowing your Irish ancestry with that shite.

So was it the same in Bloody Sunday in Derry?

Next up, just shoot them eh? Stops them assembling somewhere else doesn't it you fascist p***k.

Bloody Sunday my hole

These are Antifa and Anarchists and should be batoned off the streets

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: whitey on June 02, 2020, 11:31:21 AM
Bloody Sunday my hole

What would you know about it you f**king idiot?

To you, white people have demonstrations, black people have riots.

Dickhead.
i usse an speelchekor

whitey

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on June 02, 2020, 11:33:35 AM
Bloody Sunday my hole

What would you know about it you f**king idiot?

To you, white people have demonstrations, black people have riots.

Dickhead.

Do you watch the news......many if not most of the rioters are white

Probably the most shared footage from Chicago.....not a black person in sight

https://t.co/DV8r8qHPyg

RadioGAAGAA

Do you even know what Antifa stands for you clown?

ANTI FASCISM.

i usse an speelchekor

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: whitey on June 02, 2020, 11:38:47 AM
Do you watch the news......many if not most of the rioters are white

At least not all of the US is as racist as you then.
i usse an speelchekor

five points

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on June 02, 2020, 11:48:40 AM

Do you even know what Antifa stands for you clown?

ANTI FASCISM.

It's the way you tell 'em!  ;D

samuel maguire

Some of the replies on here would make you laugh. What the police officer done was wrong and he should and will be punished for it.
I can understand the protests, these people are well entitled to protest. HOWEVER, once the rioting and looting starts then these people deserve all they get. The USA is at breaking point, and the president needs to get some law and order back, and if this means shooting these idiots who are looting then so be it. These people are using the death of this young black man as an excuse to cause havoc and for their own personal gain. Although i do not always agree with Mr.Trump, i have to agree with him on this one. Its time to get these thugs under control before they burn these cities to the ground

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: samuel maguire on June 02, 2020, 12:02:46 PM
Some of the replies on here would make you laugh. What the police officer done was wrong and he should and will be punished for it.
I can understand the protests, these people are well entitled to protest. HOWEVER, once the rioting and looting starts then these people deserve all they get. The USA is at breaking point, and the president needs to get some law and order back, and if this means shooting these idiots who are looting then so be it. These people are using the death of this young black man as an excuse to cause havoc and for their own personal gain. Although i do not always agree with Mr.Trump, i have to agree with him on this one. Its time to get these thugs under control before they burn these cities to the ground

The best and quickest way to get it under control is to remove the reasons for the protest. Anyone with a shred of knowledge of the history of Ireland would realise that.

Root and branch investigation into police practice and proper prosecution of officers who have needlessly used excessive force. The court case of the officer in this instance should proceed with haste. That will do more to remove the righteous protestors off the streets, leaving any criminal elements exposed - which will then in itself largely force them to stop.
i usse an speelchekor