?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Angelo

Very tough draw for Celtic.

Milan and Lille coming out of pot 3 and 4 is a disaster.

Can only see them finishing bottom of the group on current form.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

illdecide

Quote from: Angelo on October 02, 2020, 12:40:24 PM

Ohh FFS
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

Group H: Celtic, Sparta Prague, AC Milan, Lille

Tough group but Celtic can def beat Sparta and Lille. Milan will be tough but their not the great team they were btw. Similar type of draw compared to last years.

Main Street

It's a good group, a competitive group with no teams that Celtic would be expected to beat but end up tripping over. And each of the 4  team can take points from each other.

Angelo

Quote from: illdecide on October 02, 2020, 12:47:41 PM

Ohh FFS

Look at Neil Lennon's cheerleader out again, it's quite clear the man is out of his depth.

Getting dumped out by Ferencvaros and labouring past crap like Riga and Sarajevo is very worrying form and if we keep that level going we'll be lucky to get any points on the board.

marty34

Quote from: Angelo on October 02, 2020, 02:54:11 PM
Quote from: illdecide on October 02, 2020, 12:47:41 PM

Ohh FFS

Look at Neil Lennon's cheerleader out again, it's quite clear the man is out of his depth.

Getting dumped out by Ferencvaros and labouring past crap like Riga and Sarajevo is very worrying form and if we keep that level going we'll be lucky to get any points on the board.

I think Celtic need to add to their squad if they want to complete in thses 6 games, home and away as well as the domestic league and cups etc.

I agree with Angelo in a way. Other lads must be given a chance and used through this campaign - to give them game time and see what they're like but also to give players a rest in this important year.

Celtic board need to spend cash to get at least 2 quality players in and that's without anybody heading out the door over the next few days.  Some of the buys this past few years have been questionable - whether they were Lennon's or not is debateable.

This is a huge year (whether it gets finished or not is a different issue) but if Celtic mess it up by not spending, it'll be unforgiveable.  Thing is, it's not looking likely that they're going to spend much at this late stage.

illdecide

NL reads the GAA Board after illdecide tells him about Angelo...he listens to Angelo and freshens things up a bit today

Angelo

Another pathetic display here today.

Angelo

Griffiths gets Lennon out of jail in the last minute.

Ajer did really well in the build up.

illdecide

Unlucky Angela it nearly came off for u

SHEEDY

Brillant goal by klimala, not many would bounce straight up after a challenge like that.
nil satis nisi optimum

Angelo

Klimala made it two after being cleaned out, got up and finished well.

Griffiths and Rogic made a big difference off the bench and should be in the reckoning now.

Edouard is miles off it and without an on form Edouard, Celtic look like a far inferior team.

It was another turgid display and further cause for concern. We won't always get out of jail like we did today.

bennydorano

Quote from: SHEEDY on October 04, 2020, 01:52:59 PM
Brillant goal by klimala, not many would bounce straight up after a challenge like that.
Yip, was just about to post same.

bannside

Phew...another three points....Conway hit the post too. Winning ugly but will take that.

Targetman

2 great goals to get the win and prevent me ranting about the St.Johnston keeper not having a save to make, yep subs won it for us, Lennon's the master!!