Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

Fs hit it right at the keeper. That and the McCurry easy free we can't afford to be missing those.

square_ball

Quote from: clarshack on February 04, 2024, 03:56:49 PMFs hit it right at the keeper. That and the McCurry easy free we can't afford to be missing those.

A goal would have been a massive score against that wind.

clarshack

McCurry with another miss. Maybe hit them off the ground?

tyroneman

Shooting is beyond brutal. Wind no excuse for good few of them.

clarshack

Far too slow to transition from defence to attack as well.

clarshack

Should be able to judge the wind by this stage.

square_ball

To not have scored with this wind nearly 20 mins into second half is shocking.

tyrone08

Slipping and very poor shooting making derry look good. However those issues are relatively easy sorted.

Tyrone11234

What about the fact they've had numerous goal chances

tyroneman

Championship will, as ever, be the true barometer but seeing nothing from the L&D setup to justify another 3 years.

square_ball

Quote from: Tyrone11234 on February 04, 2024, 05:07:35 PMWhat about the fact they've had numerous goal chances

Yip Derry have been running through Tyrone at will at times. Plenty of men back yet it's so easy getting through the middle of our defence.

An Watcher

Maybe it's just me but I thought there was enough in there to be hopeful for the season.  Showed a bit of fight which Tyrone teams haven't done in recent years.  Clarke and quinn got stuck in in horrendous conditions.

reddgnhand

When them young boys needed leadership today Morgan, Hampsey, MCKernan and especially McCurry absolutely atrocious today.

reddgnhand

Seen nothing from the line that would fill me with confidence.