The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on April 08, 2018, 06:30:19 PM
Chelsea only draw which is a great result for Liverpool.

Bizzare post! Chelsea?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Champions league qualification is closer. Not bizarre in the slightest...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 08, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

I'd be surprised that Liverpool don't finish 2nd!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

3 wins outta 5 and Champions league football is assured!

United will finish second!

laoislad

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 08, 2018, 07:49:08 PM

3 wins outta 5 and Champions league football is assured!

Yeah hopefully they can close it out now. Chelsea only drawing was a real bonus today. Onto Tuesday night now!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

GJL

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 08, 2018, 07:41:33 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on April 08, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

I'd be surprised that Liverpool don't finish 2nd!!

Liverpool are in great form currently but after yesterday's two derby results I'd be surprised if Utd did not hold on to second. Not that it really matters.

laoislad

Capt Pat

Salah is fit according to the Sun. I hope they are right.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Capt Pat on April 10, 2018, 03:21:31 AM
Salah is fit according to the Sun. I hope they are right.

A Liverpool man reading the Sun! The mind boggles

TabClear

Biggest game of the season tonight. If City get a couple of early goals it will be hard watching.

All depends on which City turns up, the one from the first half on Saturday or the second half. I'm worried that Liverpool try to sit too deep like they did for the second half in the first game. I know it worked last week but that was a one off in my opinion, I cant see City being as poor again and failing to create. I would prefer to see Liverpool tear into them from the start and try and nick a goal as that would change the whole complexion of the game.

Great to be back in matches like this in April!

Hound

Quote from: TabClear on April 10, 2018, 08:23:01 AM
Biggest game of the season tonight. If City get a couple of early goals it will be hard watching.

All depends on which City turns up, the one from the first half on Saturday or the second half. I'm worried that Liverpool try to sit too deep like they did for the second half in the first game. I know it worked last week but that was a one off in my opinion, I cant see City being as poor again and failing to create. I would prefer to see Liverpool tear into them from the start and try and nick a goal as that would change the whole complexion of the game.

As soon as City go ahead I'll be behind the couch!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hound on April 10, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

As soon as City go ahead I'll be behind the couch!

If an unispiring Utd team who park the bus against the big teams can score 3  with a midfielder whos been useless for the past 3 months on top of that a defender who would struggle to keep his place I think Liverpool will score at the very least 2 goals

blewuporstuffed

To be honest, Im not looking forward to this at all, I imagine this will be a nervy night.
A Liverpool goal is the only thing that will ease the pressure a bit.
Its a bizarre feeling to have going into a second leg with a 3-0 lead!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

laoislad

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on April 10, 2018, 08:49:13 AM

To be honest, Im not looking forward to this at all, I imagine this will be a nervy night.
A Liverpool goal is the only thing that will ease the pressure a bit.
Its a bizarre feeling to have going into a second leg with a 3-0 lead!
I'm the same not looking forward to it at all.
I think Liverpool are going to have to score to go through and they may even need to score twice.