Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

tiempo

Quote from: Under Lights on March 02, 2016, 01:31:59 PM
Lets speculate wildly.

Horse put in a bad word for him?
Someone from Errigal IIIs did a PT course and is now considered suitably qualified?

Mikhailov

Peter Donnelly is obviously a top man at his job but the rumours I am hearing is that he was absolutely flogged to death. He was doing massive hours looking after all county teams & academy set ups in terms of S&C work and various other aspects of the overall coaching set up in Tyrone from primary schools up to the county team.

Whilst this was going on there appeared to be from certain quarters a lazy attitude towards him whereby it was assumed that he was happy and content to be a workhorse for the county board

However, a few neighbouring counties have been snooping at his door and eventually it appears they have found the key and got their man.

He will be a big big loss to Tyrone and a hard void to fill

skeog

Dire Ear

Don't say Derry,  ffs............. :'(

In hiding

Quote from: Mikhailov on March 02, 2016, 02:01:01 PM
Peter Donnelly is obviously a top man at his job but the rumours I am hearing is that he was absolutely flogged to death. He was doing massive hours looking after all county teams & academy set ups in terms of S&C work and various other aspects of the overall coaching set up in Tyrone from primary schools up to the county team.

Whilst this was going on there appeared to be from certain quarters a lazy attitude towards him whereby it was assumed that he was happy and content to be a workhorse for the county board

However, a few neighbouring counties have been snooping at his door and eventually it appears they have found the key and got their man.

Relax Pete you'll get your pay rise

I think you're doing a good job btw

Walter Cronc

the goal was on

Exactly relax, he's hardly going to jump from cavan to his own county to another county. Would anotehr county have been actively looking for a coach midway through a season? More money, less work and everybody is happy ;)

longballin

Donnelly situation being sorted out... he was reason Tyrone did so well last year. They aren't stupid enough to let him go...

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Napper

Quote from: In hiding on March 03, 2016, 01:36:45 PM
Quote from: Mikhailov on March 02, 2016, 02:01:01 PM

Relax Pete you'll get your pay rise

I think you're doing a good job btw

Pay rise or just pay? Heard they attempted to cut his money. Idiots up there.

Mikhailov

Quote from: Walter Cronc on March 03, 2016, 01:55:38 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on March 03, 2016, 10:18:50 AM
Don't say Derry,  ffs............. :'(

Relation of Barton I believe

I don't think he is relative of Barton but he fairly certain is a cousin of the McGuckians of Ballinderry...

EastTyrone

Is there any update on the Peter Donnelly issue?
Or will this be a long process of trying to get some sort of agreement?

Club Rossa

Bought the Derry Post today to see what the Derry wans view of Saturday night was.The following is from the match report by Steven Doherty."Rather than play Tyrone at their own dark arts and exact some element of revenge for past injustices,Derry remained disciplined and attempted to outplay the old foe at football." :o ;D

delgany

Stephen must have been in the social club before,  during  and after  the game