Marc Ó Sé vs Sean Cavanagh

Started by gallsman, June 23, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

From the Bunker

Looks like Marc is still holding a lot of bitterness from the noughties!

Ball Hopper

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 23, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

Marc 5 Sean 3

Baggio90

I never saw Marc O'Se confront his teammates when they were trying to get opposition players sent off, maybe he should practice what he preaches.

Tyrone Dreamer

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 23, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

He was just getting over that when Sean held him off as the Moy got a late goal to beat an ghaeltacht earlier the year. They really don't take defeats well down in Kerry.

tonto1888

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: tonto1888 on June 24, 2018, 07:47:33 AM
What exactly is incorrect in what he said? Canavan basically said the same thing

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/peter-canavan-its-a-pity-sen-cavanagh-wasnt-more-vocal-when-he-was-on-panel-36988674.html

The fact is that now that he has retired from playing for Tyrone, St Sean's true character comes to the fore and his former and more senior team mates are calling him out.   

Good for Marc O'Se in calling Cavanagh out in respect of his recall of a fictitious conversation to put himself in a good light.

Minder

Yeah Cavanagh has been shown as someone that didn't have the balls to say anything to Harte when he had ample opportunity
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

yellowcard

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think Cavanagh has had a media appearance since he slated Harte. I think he fast realised it was the betrayal that didn't sit well with a lot of people.

Jim Bob

Maybe he knew there was no point cos Harte wouldn't listen

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: Jim Bob on June 24, 2018, 10:28:46 AM

More likely there were other reasons.

JoG2

Quote from: yellowcard on June 24, 2018, 10:28:03 AM
Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think Cavanagh has had a media appearance since he slated Harte. I think he fast realised it was the betrayal that didn't sit well with a lot of people.

Rte yesterday with Whelo big gloves

seafoid

Quote from: Jim Bob on June 24, 2018, 10:28:46 AM
Perhaps Mickey is paranoid and lives in his own reality.
The alternative is that he is a narcissist and lives in his own reality.

EG

"Tony Schwartz, who got to know Trump as co-author of their 1987 best-seller Art of the Deal, offers a different explanation. He says narcissism warps Trump's perception of reality about himself and others.

"Every move he makes is a response to this distorted inner world he lives in," Schwartz told me. That condition, he warns, is "getting progressively worse

The reality is that Mickey has his own reality. Cavanagh just has reality.  That is an impossible situation to fix. 
"
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

longballin

No more a betrayal than Hartes treatment of Sean in his book

gallsman

He was doing the Munster final yesterday for RTE.