Carlow v Tyrone

Started by tyroneman, June 11, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redzone

Oh dear the mask slips again on long ball.

Jayop

What a load of bollocks. I hope you never listen to Jim Gavin talk before a game if you think that's hype.

The Trap

Don't be fooled as easily as last year lads..........

Jayop

Quote from: The Trap on June 23, 2018, 08:23:29 PM
Don't be fooled as easily as last year lads..........

Had an average league. Lost to an average Monaghan, scraped past Meath and won handy against Carlow. Hardly getting excited.

Compared to last year where we whipped everyone km sight before Dublin.

God14

Another small step for Tyrone, the win was expected today. First time in Carlow and enjoyable day out. Thought Niall Sludden and Richie Donnelly impressive. regular game time helping both to find form. McKernan another growing into the side.
Tougher tests coming soon, and disappointing to concede another goal. Monday's draw be interesting. The way the fixtures fall, and with the super 8s potentially to come, 16-26 is now so important. Crucial a few of those lads step up. Thought RON could have been on sooner, I'd have emptied the bench a tad sooner looking at the bigger picture. We need one of Bradley or Brennan back soon. But happy enough with that today.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

RedHand88

Fuzzman

Poor aul Jinxy.
Leinster final day and another year gone with no sign of a Royal Revival.
Things are so bad now that even Laois are making Leinster finals before them.
Ahh well, at least there's some comfort in finding fault with a Tyrone Twitter Tit who should have saw black or red for such a disgraceful cut at the poor Carlow free taker.
This bad smell follows this Tyrone group everywhere, even in the web.

Well done Carlow fans so for being very pleasant hosts and graceful losers. Bit disappointed not to be offered a scallion all day though
Kildare next Leinster team up I presume though I'd settle for Leitrim.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Jinxy on June 23, 2018, 08:59:18 PM
https://twitter.com/TyroneGAALive/status/1010576984932601856
::)

Sad, the lengths some folk go to for offence. >:(

And just to echo Fuzzman's sentiments re Carlow -- football aside, a thoroughly enjoyable experience, go raibh míle maith agat Carlow folk.

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

omagh_gael