Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogercasement

Didn't take MR2 long to make a useless comment, totally missing the mark.

Saffsof82

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 25, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
But continue to win league titles...

I'm not sure how dumb some people are but they still keep it coming

???

Would ye whist

It is beyond me how MR2 is allowed by the powers that be to ref in SW it is obvious he has at best contempt for most of the top teams in that area and in all reality all out hate for Cargin

Saffsof82

Mr2 comment I just don't understand. Rc your comments ignore the fact that there are a couple of teams in div 1 well out of their depth, gorts and Ahoghill. Who the third team to be relegated this year is the more interesting question.

EOC1923

Quote from: rogercasement on March 25, 2022, 10:47:28 PM
Didn't take MR2 long to make a useless comment, totally missing the mark.
I feel your pain

country bumpkin

That attitude all Culchies are stupid does hallmark your officiating on the pitch I'm afraid, and I do wonder how those who depend on your shedding such feelings can depend on you to do the right thing.

You seem arrogant in the extreme and have dislikes for some as unashamedly admitted in your remarks.

I do wonder how the people who despatch you to oficialdom do so with a healthy confidence...

Milltown Row2

CB mentioned teams that don't have longings to win the league but Cargin still continue to win leagues
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

rogercasement

Quote from: Saffsof82 on March 25, 2022, 10:56:30 PM
Mr2 comment I just don't understand. Rc your comments ignore the fact that there are a couple of teams in div 1 well out of their depth, gorts and Ahoghill. Who the third team to be relegated this year is the more interesting question.
This is my point and there is no apparent answer to it.
Let's say you are a Gort Na Mona (those Ahoghill feckers always get out of it), at the start of the league you want the teams with all their county players out, build up your points then, at the same time Ahoghill could be playing teams around them, maybe Randalstown and Rossa, later in the year Ahoghill could play stronger teams with all county players back, long story short league and championship need to both add to promotion and relegation

rogercasement

Quote from: country bumpkin on March 25, 2022, 11:02:37 PM

This is by far the best comment I've ever read on this board and couldn't agree with it more!!!

That attitude all Culchies are stupid does hallmark your officiating on the pitch I'm afraid, and I do wonder how those who depend on your shedding such feelings can depend on you to do the right thing.

You seem arrogant in the extreme and have dislikes for some as unashamedly admitted in your remarks.

I do wonder how the people who despatch you to oficialdom do so with a healthy confidence...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on March 25, 2022, 11:02:37 PM

No, your dumbness knows no bounds, maybe it's an age thing I don't know, I never labelled culchies dumb, you do a great job on that.

As for arrogance Christ! Letting on you have the ear of the county management is beyond a joke. Now you are questioning the officials (of which you have no respect for) on appointing games. You're a joke
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Lár na páirce 1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 25, 2022, 11:05:34 PM
CB mentioned teams that don't have longings to win the league but Cargin still continue to win leagues

Do cargin ever set out to win the league, absolutely not, never have actually, but if end up top so be it no big deal really, all about blooding youngsters and keeping our 2nds happy i guess

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Lár na páirce 1 on March 25, 2022, 11:15:26 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 25, 2022, 11:05:34 PM

Do cargin ever set out to win the league, absolutely not, never have actually, but if end up top so be it no big deal really, all about blooding youngsters and keeping our 2nds happy i guess

Most set out to win something, if not, what's the point?  Some have a preference and some have a knack

Saffsof82

Quote from: rogercasement on March 25, 2022, 11:08:32 PM
Quote from: Saffsof82 on March 25, 2022, 10:56:30 PM
This is my point and there is no apparent answer to it.
Let's say you are a Gort Na Mona (those Ahoghill feckers always get out of it), at the start of the league you want the teams with all their county players out, build up your points then, at the same time Ahoghill could be playing teams around them, maybe Randalstown and Rossa, later in the year Ahoghill could play stronger teams with all county players back, long story short league and championship need to both add to promotion and relegation

Right , get what you mean, but those 2 teams mentioned are well beyond the pale even playing teams without county men. Ahoghill have been living a charmed life in div1 for a while, can't see that being extended beyond this season.

rogercasement

In saying all that I'm not having a go at the county board, it's just bad luck for some!!

Saffsof82

Quote from: rogercasement on March 25, 2022, 11:25:24 PM
In saying all that I'm not having a go at the county board, it's just bad luck for some!!

Right, what's with all the criptic stuff tonight....heads fried trying to figure out what's going on ....who mentioned county board and what happened?