Wicklow                               Monaghan
Laois                                   Galway
Westmeath                          Leitrim
Tipperary                             Kerry
Longford                              Limerick
Roscommon/Armagh             Kildare/Meath
Fermanagh/Cavan                 Dublin/Wexford

Milltown Row2

Anyone bar Leitrim and the players will have an early summer break of IC football
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Antrim could see off (on a good day) Monaghan, Wexford, Leitrim or Limerick at home. 
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

AQMP

Antrim at home to Galway in the qualifiers.  Half a chance??

brendanbelfast

Aside from hoping for leitrim or Limerick, a big name at home is a good draw. Travelling to Galway would probably have been a task too far at this stage, but at home, it could be something special. We have a real chance in this one.

optimus cheese

Strange one. Galway beat Roscommon well then got pumped by Sligo. At home a good performance could beat them, be tough though

Gold

Sligo beat them so so can we.

Nothing to lose-people think we're already beat so we may as well have a go

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

PeteG

Would need to get a few more good players on board, took niblock to come on and score a late goal to prevent an embarassing defeat to London!!

manballandall

HS....St Galls have a serious load of injuries at the minute and are struggling to field 2 teams together....having said that we had 45 of a panel in croke park a few years ago so you'd have to ask where a lot of those superstars are.

The senior hurling management team have stepped down too so maybe all isnt as it seems....maybe MR can add more to this as I am not entirely sure as have been away from club for a bit.

Good result for rossa all teh same and I hope they stay up.

manballandall

Cant argue with that HS. Maybe yous arent as bad as you think and maybe more credit is due to Rossa as you seem to have got better as the league has went on.

Maybe dark horses for the championship as it doesnt seem any team is streets ahead at the minute

ManInBlackandGreen

Quote from: hardstation on July 02, 2012, 12:49:49 PM
I'd settle for just 1 win in the championship. :)

Big game on Wed night v Rasharkin. Would be a minor miracle if we escaped relegation.
Fingers crossed.

Maybe easier than you think, I hear after yesterday they may be a few short to say the least! Old habits die hard.

manballandall

ManInBlackandGreen

So I am told, kicked off cant say too much as not in receipt of all the facts yet.

Glensman

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on July 02, 2012, 01:19:14 PM
So I am told, kicked off cant say too much as not in receipt of all the facts yet.

Any more info on this then? Men sent off?

Is there a rota in the village as to who will start/finish a row on a weekly basis? Consistency is a dying art and they repeatedly come through with the goods on this front so should arguably be lauded.

chocoholic

Not going to be good for Rasharkin.  Rasharkin Gael still here?