FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Quote from: rodney trotter on October 07, 2021, 03:17:21 PM
Regardless of that it doesn't set a good example.  They were banging on about International travel being solely for Vaccinated ppl.

Robinson obviously doesn't see the need to get the vaccine and that's his wish but I wouldn't have him in the Squad

I understand that. If I had my way I wouldnt allow people into the company I work in unless vaccinated. Unfortunately we cannot do that and I dont think the FAI therefore can either.

rodney trotter

Good piece on Ogbene, played with Nemo Rangers up till U21 https://t.co/0cttNMNiha?amp=1

From the Bunker

Thought getting and recovering from covid was a natural vaccine? And way better than any manufactured prevention? Thought that professional footballers were tested regularly whether they are vaccinated or not?

The witch-hunt on Callum yesterday by RTE was a disgrace.

I thought we stood behind our people?

BennyCake

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 07, 2021, 05:11:06 PM
Thought getting and recovering from covid was a natural vaccine? And way better than any manufactured prevention? Thought that professional footballers were tested regularly whether they are vaccinated or not?

You can get into restaurants/pubs in the south if you prove that is the case. So in effect, yes, it's considered a natural vaccine

Main Street

Quote from: BennyCake on October 07, 2021, 05:45:30 PM

You can get into restaurants/pubs in the south if you prove that is the case. So in effect, yes, it's considered a natural vaccine
The vaccine taliban haven't a baldy notion about immunity.
A person who has done covid and fully recovered  can apply for the EU digital covid cert, that certificate is ranked equal to the fully vaccinated, eg when arriving at Dublin airport. Callum is fully compliant with all health regulations re covid. His status is equal to the fully vacccinated.

sid waddell

Witch hunt my arse.

Callum Robinson voluntarily disclosed to the press that he was unvaccinated. Once he did that he's 100% fair game to be questions as to why he's unvaccinated.

He could not give one reason.

What a surprise.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Itchy on October 07, 2021, 03:33:01 PM
Regardless of that it doesn't set a good example.  They were banging on about International travel being solely for Vaccinated ppl.

Robinson obviously doesn't see the need to get the vaccine and that's his wish but I wouldn't have him in the Squad

I understand that. If I had my way I wouldnt allow people into the company I work in unless vaccinated. Unfortunately we cannot do that and I dont think the FAI therefore can either.

Of course they can. He isn't picked, end of.

Catching it twice means his immune system is bust or he simply isn't looking after himself. Either way he absolutely needs the jab.

Why was he wheeled out to do press though?

imtommygunn

It doesn't mean that about his immune system at all. If you're exposed to it enough you'll get it. It means he was exposed to it enough. Plenty of ones have had it twice and it says nothing about their immune system.

It means he needs to be a bit more careful about the environments he is in.

clarshack

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on October 07, 2021, 09:11:06 PM

Catching it twice means his immune system is bust or he simply isn't looking after himself. Either way he absolutely needs the jab.

He should probably be getting antibody tests done every few months and if his antibody levels become low then he should get jabbed.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: clarshack on October 07, 2021, 11:14:07 PM

He should probably be getting antibody tests done every few months and if his antibody levels become low then he should get jabbed.

Do you think he is? It strikrs me that he doesn't care and sinply isn't looking after himself. So he should be binned until he cops on.

Itchy

They can drop him but what I mean the grounds to do it are very shakey. Should we check the vaccinations of every player for TB and everything else? His immune system is not "bust", what does that even mean? As said above he can get the travel cert based on having COVID.

Farrandeelin

Hopefully the Boys in Green can get the first competitive win that Stephen Kenny badly needs.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

seafoid

Quote from: Farrandeelin on October 09, 2021, 04:32:45 PM
Hopefully the Boys in Green can get the first competitive win that Stephen Kenny badly needs.
It's effectively the game to decide the wooden spoon.
A win is an absolute must.

Itchy

JPGJOHNNYG