Started by SCFC, March 12, 2017, 02:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Monument Road

To nights results.

Graiguecullen     2 - 12 O'Dempseys 1 - 8    
Ballyroan Abbey 1 - 8 Kileen 0-13
Stradbally 0 - 10 The Heath 0-12

Kileen and Ballyroan relegated
Josephs through to  final with a ODs,Portlaoise and Graigue fighting for the second spot

town1980

Portlaoise to qualify I think

O moore parklife

Quote from: town1980 on June 15, 2017, 10:48:13 PM
Portlaoise to qualify I think
Ah good man you have surfaced after being shown up as the liar you are. Any comments on the peter o leary lies you told ???.

town1980

hahaha good man,,sure what i have been saying all year has happened,,laois to win on sunday but get hammered in two weeks time,,short summer

O moore parklife

Wow who needs critics and opposition when you have "supporters" like this. If you light a few candles maybe wicklow will win and you can sit in the corner of the manhatten mixer slobbering on yourself saying I told you so. Just make sure you don't get dribble on your mick lillis for president t shirt. Run along there now we will hear from you in 2 weeks. Ah faceless scurge.
Apologies to all people who actually use this forum for discussion and supporting laois
See ye in aughrim Laois abú

town1980

only my opinion you eejit, you just sit at home while i watch it  all sitting in the corner of the mixer as you say,,i dont think you like the little fact that that happened ???or has been happening all year

The Monument Road

Ah lads ACFL Div1A is the heading on this topic.

SCFC

Heath can relegate Killeen tonight. O'Dempseys need a win over Strad to keep ahead of Portlaoise.

The Monument Road

Quote from: SCFC on June 22, 2017, 10:36:34 AM
Heath can relegate Killeen tonight. O'Dempseys need a win over Strad to keep ahead of Portlaoise.
I think Kileen are in trouble anyway. Even if they win their remaining games and the Heath lose theirs the score difference between them is huge. I could be incorrect on that

town1980

O Dempsey s bottlers my town to get over graig and win the league

The Monument Road

Quote from: town1980 on June 22, 2017, 11:15:51 PM
A jasus Town1880 we could all throw similar comments like that around. Such as, Portlaoise bottled the ten in a row or that one of Portlaoise's marquee players bottled a 14 meter free in front of goals in a club leinster final a couple of years back. We could say Portlaoise bottled both league games against O Dempseys this year. Their are many reasons why teams lose games but to say they bottled is silly, do you agree Town????

O moore parklife

Quote from: town1980 on June 22, 2017, 11:15:51 PM
Bottling is when you have a full team and don't produce a performance.
Not when there is 7 first team players missing and 4 junior c players jump in to give a team a hand out.
Very easy to be vocal while supporting a club which would never have to face a scenario  like that.
They did themselves and club proud.
I'd say the town 1980 would be the first to cut the back of his own club and players.
If they  get to the final best of luck to the players on the portlaoise team.
Not to the faceless keyboard warrior slobbering on himself in the corner of the mixer

town1980

Sure lads they did bottle it they needed to beat a shite graig side and a depleted strand side what's the problem??? Remember it's only my opinion ;D

Junior Ex Laoistalk

When did they need to beat a "shite graigue side", and what right do you have to call any club side "shite" when they all train as hard as ye but don't have half the pick of players ye have. Portlaoise are a class club but clowns like you destroy their name and promote hatred among the other clubs...

Cop on and get off this forum, go back to Hogan Stand or other forums that you and the like of you have managed to ruin down through the years...
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Keyser Söze

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on June 24, 2017, 12:28:08 AM
other forums that you and the like of you have managed to ruin down through the years...

He talks a lot of shite, but i'd like to take you up on that point. If it's LaoisTalk you are referring to, the only reason that finished was that it wasn't making money! Nothing to do with trolls etc
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......