Official Leicester City Thread

Started by Orior, January 28, 2016, 07:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 02, 2016, 10:05:26 PM
Quote from: heganboy on May 02, 2016, 10:03:34 PM
How did Spurs finish with 11 on the field. Disciplinary committee going to be busy after that. Newcastle must be thanking their lucky stars. Dembele, Dier and Rose should all be in diffs

Vertonghen looked too liked he stuck his fingers in Costas eyes too in the after match scuffle.

Plus Lamela stood on Cesc's hand.

Well done Leicester City, well jel!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

T Fearon

All done and dusted now.Great Season for Spurs,which probably deserved a trophy,but Champions League qualification is more than acceptable along with the superb brand of football being played with a young side.

Fair play to Leicester too.

stew

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on May 02, 2016, 10:28:46 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on May 02, 2016, 08:46:02 PM
2 nil so easy!!!!! :D ;D ;D
Clown  :D  :D  :D

Hardly a clown, an anti realist, I regret not backing Chelsea for the draw,at least Tony puts himself out there.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

magpie seanie

Amazing achievement. Fair play to Leicester. It's simply incredible and unprecedented. Can't think of anything remotely like this happening in a major league ever.

Milltown Row2

Jamie was saying how the boys would be feeling after winning the league..... Obviously not from experience  :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

rrhf

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 02, 2016, 11:46:31 PM
Jamie was saying how the boys would be feeling after winning the league..... Obviously not from experience  :o

Suppose the Champions League win is his closest substitute!

seafoid

What a great win for Leicester. Weird season for the galacticos.
Will dunnes introduce LCFC pyjamas or do Man U and Liverpool still control the market???
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

T Fearon

These things happen once in a generation.Ipswich won the first division in 1961/62 after winning the second division the previous year (in the era of the Spurs double winning side) and Forest did the same in 1977/78.

The real story is the underachievement of the big spending clubs.

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: T Fearon on May 03, 2016, 06:59:27 AM
These things happen once in a generation.Ipswich won the first division in 1961/62 after winning the second division the previous year (in the era of the Spurs double winning side) and Forest did the same in 1977/78.

Well twice if you also consider Derby County in the seventies, which when considered with Nottingham Forest and now Leicester, suggests it must be something around the East Midlands!!

I wouldn't have begrudged Spurs winning the title but I'd have to say that it is brilliant to see a Club like Leicester win the league. Prior to this season, I was convinced that we would never again see a provincial team become Champions of England.

I know there is an argument out there that because there is now so much money in the game, that the top Clubs, despite their spending advantage, will not have the monopoly on success they have previously had, as the money available to so called second tier teams means that they can still field formidable sides.

That is the first 'new' champion in 38 years - I wonder if the next one will be as long, given West Ham's move to the Olympic Stadium and the progress of Clubs like Southampton?   

seafoid

Quote from: T Fearon on May 03, 2016, 06:59:27 AM

The real story is the underachievement of the big spending clubs.
I wonder did the rules on spending limits have any impact. Fair play to Ranieri.
you would feel sorry for Nigel Pearson.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU