Shamima Begum

Started by Truth hurts, September 15, 2021, 02:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Truth hurts

Whats peoples views on this? I think she should be allowed back to UK, the right-wing element are giving her grief but feck me she was 15 when she left

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Truth hurts on September 15, 2021, 02:07:29 PM
Whats peoples views on this? I think she should be allowed back to UK, the right-wing element are giving her grief but feck me she was 15 when she left
Stick poll up. Return with no consequences, return and face trial or keep her out.

I'd prob take her back to face trial.

tbrick18

In my mind any right thinking person would be of the view that she should be allowed back.
She was 15 for god sake. Didn't know what she was doing. In the eyes of the law she isn't capable of getting married, consenting to sex or living on her own. Removing her citizenship for doing what she did at the age of 15 is just politicking.
I have a 15 year old girl....the number of times she's done things only to say after she didn't think that through.

Let her home, give her back her citizenship and take her to court if the PPS find a case against her. But if she goes to court, is she tried as a juvenile (being 15 at the time) or and adult?

quit yo jibbajabba

Wheres the "shes quite tasty so give her another chance" option

Orior

Let her back in, but keep her in Larne. At the weekends, handcuff her to Jolene Bunting.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

RedHand88

Quote from: Orior on September 15, 2021, 07:27:58 PM

Let her back in, but keep her in Larne. At the weekends, handcuff her to Jolene Bunting.

She'd be crying to get back to Syria.

nrico2006

She was old enough to know what she was at. Keep her out.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

johnnycool

Quote from: nrico2006 on September 15, 2021, 08:46:09 PM

She was 15 and she was groomed online..

nrico2006

Quote from: johnnycool on September 17, 2021, 11:33:57 AM

She was 15 though and by that age you know what you are at.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Itchy

Quote from: nrico2006 on September 17, 2021, 12:54:38 PM

You do? Depends on the 15 year old. I expect a lot of people would look back at their 15 year old self and be very embarrassed. She was only a kid in my opinion and I am sure she is as much a victim as others. Little britainers cant see past their nose though.

thebigfella

In the eyes of the law, she's was a child. If she was was white and non-muslim, she'd be back by now and the same people calling for her not to be allowed back would be blaming the people responsible for grooming a child online.

nrico2006

Quote from: Itchy on September 17, 2021, 12:57:39 PM

You do? Depends on the 15 year old. I expect a lot of people would look back at their 15 year old self and be very embarrassed. She was only a kid in my opinion and I am sure she is as much a victim as others. Little britainers cant see past their nose though.

I'm embarassed by things I did last week, never mind what I did at 15.  But there is a big difference between doing a few childish things and going to join a terrorist organisation. 

whitey

The UK govt have given another returning Jihadi bride a £500K house in London and are covering all of her medical bills.

I don't blame people for being furious