B - never happened
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Armagh18

Quote from: Rossfan on September 16, 2021, 03:33:54 PM
We're those and thousands of other Provo crimes in the 26 Cos
A- for the common good or
B - never happened
C- Irrelevant to what's being discussed.

Rossfan

D - glasshouses, stones, throw.
SF being holier than though is sickening hypocrisy!

trueblue1234

Typical response. The whataboutary dripping of those posts is embarrassing. No other subjects can be discussed only SF actions. Any attempt to do so, should just be redirected. It's the debating actions of a 8 year old.

Seriously do you have no shame??
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Itchy

This is what is known as a full blue shirt melt down. Basically, you cannot hold us accountable because some people somewhere else did something even worse. IRA, Gerry Adam, Shergar etc etc etc
The only thing that will appease Rossfan is if his local TD can fill the pothole outside his house, move and auld electric pole for him and sure allow him to cut his bog in peace - the big issues.

tiempo

Quote from: Rossfan on September 16, 2021, 03:33:54 PM
We're those and thousands of other Provo crimes in the 26 Cos
A- for the common good or
B - never happened

Life through the lens of a quisling from the demilitrized zone

Armagh18

Quote from: Itchy on September 16, 2021, 04:34:26 PM
This is what is known as a full blue shirt melt down. Basically, you cannot hold us accountable because some people somewhere else did something even worse. IRA, Gerry Adam, Shergar etc etc etc
The only thing that will appease Rossfan is if his local TD can fill the pothole outside his house, move and auld electric pole for him and sure allow him to cut his bog in peace - the big issues.
In fairness if I could get the feckers to fix the roads around me it'd be a sserious help!

Rossfan

Indeed, quality of life issue.
And cutting turf is far more relevant to Irish people than a gang of half eejits playing silly games in the Dáil.

Itchy

Quote from: Rossfan on September 16, 2021, 05:54:42 PM
Indeed, quality of life issue.
And cutting turf is far more relevant to Irish people than a gang of half eejits playing silly games in the Dáil.

Speak for yourself, I imagine turf cutting of roscommon people I of little concern to 1m plus people in Dublin.

Rossfan

Those privileged hoors have their natural gas!
And an awful lot of them are only 1 generation away from the turf fire.

Snapchap

Quote from: Rossfan on September 16, 2021, 01:09:31 PM
Was breaking every bone in a young man's body for "the greater good"?
Or murdering servants of the State e g Gerry McCabe, Patrick Kelly, Frank Hand etc for the greater good?
You might explain to a poor bog man how those and other murders of State employees were for the greater good?
Also hundreds of bank robberies in this State....
Then there are holiday homes in Donegal and a small farmer from Ballybinaby .... .

"FG are getting bad press, QUICK, GOOGLE THE NAMES OF IRA VICTIMS!!!!"

Rossfan

What an insulting comnent to the relatives of all those servants of this State murdered by your favourite political "movement".
I know you lot have airbrushed them from the narrative but most of us here know their names without Google.

Armagh18

Quote from: Rossfan on September 17, 2021, 11:42:38 AM
What an insulting comnent to the relatives of all those servants of this State murdered by your favourite political "movement".
I know you lot have airbrushed them from the narrative but most of us here know their names without Google.
Funny how the Quinn family hasnt been mentioned since the last election isn't it? Would it be possible that the media and other political parties don't give a shite about any of it until it suits them to try and buy votes? Most people can see through it, pity you can't.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Rossfan on September 17, 2021, 11:42:38 AM

Grow up. Your last posts on this thread show exactly what you are. Your an embarrassment.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Rossfan

Shinners upset at being reminded of their murderous criminal past in the 26 Counties.
Aw diddums.