European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 01, 2018, 09:17:02 PM
Both teams will get hammered by Liverpool. Defenders are at sixes and sevens
Teams Liverpool struggle against are ones that are well organized in defence. The good news for Liverpool is the winner of this semi final are far from organized.

Syferus

If Muller has finished that last chance it would have been the best ending to a soccer match maybe ever.

Milltown Row2

Liverpool dodged a bullet tonight ! Bayern were outstanding tonight.. that's a few games I've seen Ronaldo lately and he's tired looking lacking sharpness...

Liverpool by 2
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AZOffaly

Liverpool are far from through.

gallsman

Quote from: CumminsCiderLarry on May 01, 2018, 09:24:56 PM
Lewanaski is overrated. Cant wait for Pool/Madrid final

Lewandowski is brilliant. Shite over the two legs though, as was Ronaldo.

Syferus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 01, 2018, 09:43:27 PM
Liverpool dodged a bullet tonight ! Bayern were outstanding tonight.. that's a few games I've seen Ronaldo lately and he's tired looking lacking sharpness...

Liverpool by 2

Real beat that 'great' Bayern team at home and didn't even lose to them tonight. Not bad for a tired team.. Real will win the final.

Captain Obvious

If on form Liverpool should score at least three goals against that Real Madrid defence. Over the two legs Bayern Munich had 40 shots on goal and 15 shots on target how wasteful can one team be? Maybe they would have won tonight if Neuer,Vidal,Boateng,Robben had played even without them they should have reached the final.

laoislad

3rd title in a row for Madrid wrapped up tonight. They'll beat Roma handy enough in the Final.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Asal Mor

Quote from: CumminsCiderLarry on May 01, 2018, 09:24:56 PM
Lewanaski is overrated. Cant wait for Pool/Madrid final
+1. Thought he went into hiding tonight.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on May 01, 2018, 09:54:48 PM
3rd title in a row for Madrid wrapped up tonight. They'll beat Roma handy enough in the Final.

Here's hoping, but I think Madrid are done! Though they are in the final
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 01, 2018, 09:43:27 PM
Liverpool dodged a bullet tonight ! Bayern were outstanding tonight.. that’s a few games I’ve seen Ronaldo lately and he’s tired looking lacking sharpness...

Liverpool by 2

Too many goal scoring chances not taken tonight to be considered outstanding and have to take into account that Real Madrid were poor in both legs as they were in the 2nd leg v Juve. A repeat performance in the final wouldn't be good enough to win it.

Liverpool i think are the last team to beat Real Madrid in a European cup final that was 1-0 win a repeat looks likely now but a 3-2 or 4-3 scoreline this time.

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Aaron Boone

Gareth Bale with a couple in the final. Pool unhappy.

north_antrim_hound

Would be gutted if Liverpool don't get through tomorrow night.
Real Madrid have used all their luck to get there and don't look as good as previous years
Could Liverpool beat them "absolutely"
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on May 01, 2018, 10:29:21 PM
Would be gutted if Liverpool don't get through tomorrow night.
Real Madrid have used all their luck to get there and don't look as good as previous years
Could Liverpool beat them "absolutely"

Hi Brendan :)
O'Neills Therapist