Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gold

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Harold Disgracey

Cunny Funt

High drama lucky Real Madrid. Great performance on the night by Juve sad end what could be Buffons last Champions league game.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Zidanes job as Real Madrid manager saved for another day. They looked far from the best in Europe tonight. The old lady was carried out on their shields.

Its looking like Liverpools Champions league to lose now!

Gabriel_Hurl

Definite penalty and deserved red card IMO

David McKeown

Quote from: hardstation on April 11, 2018, 09:48:44 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 11, 2018, 09:46:51 PM
Definite penalty and deserved red card IMO
The boy who gave the penalty away (as last man) should have got the road too.

Not with the new rules he shouldn't but I wonder why he wasn't booked
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

StGallsGAA

Very stupid from Buffon getting himself sent off when the team needed him most.  Every chance he would've saved the penalty the form he was in.    If he didn't save it and the game been was lost *then* go to the ref and tell him his mother is from Laois or whatever.

Aaron Boone

Liverpool most impressive of the four teams remaining. They won't chicken-out in the Kiev final.

An Watcher

I think that in a one off game v Madrid, Liverpool have every chance.  Not so sure about a two legged affair though

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Aaron Boone on April 11, 2018, 10:12:36 PM
Liverpool most impressive of the four teams remaining. They won't chicken-out in the Kiev final.
Really?
Will they brick the bus next time?

Rich Ricci

Stupidity from Buffon getting himself sent off. Ronaldo probably still would have scored but it's a hell of a bigger task with the imposing Buffon in goal.

We've all played enough and seen enough sport over the years to know that the referees not going to change his mind. Don't know why players continue to protest with referees.

laoislad

Quote from: An Watcher on April 11, 2018, 10:15:39 PM
I think that in a one off game v Madrid, Liverpool have every chance.  Not so sure about a two legged affair though
Same thing was probably said before the City game..
But yeah I probably agree with you. I don't believe Liverpool will win it this year. I think it may be a season or two to early for them.
Whatever happens though things are going in the right direction under Klopp. A big summer transfer window coming up and getting to the semi final and the way they are playing can only help but attract top talent.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.