European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Was a decent game and Betis deserved their win, eggs in all in one basket now for Madrid
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Boycey

gallsman

trileacman

Quote from: gallsman on October 14, 2017, 09:50:25 PM
Quote from: Boycey on October 14, 2017, 08:32:05 PM
https://www.balls.ie/football/hertha-berlin-take-a-knee-375690

A bit fecking unnecessary if you ask me..

Disagree completely. Absolutely necessary.

Germans putting themselves to the forefront of racial equality. Those in glass houses comes to mind.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

foxcommander

Quote from: trileacman on October 16, 2017, 05:08:36 PM

Germans putting themselves to the forefront of racial equality. Those in glass houses comes to mind.

Vomit inducing PC stunt.
The whole premise of this taking a knee is due to a few drug dealers and criminals being lamented in the states.

Can't wait for this in GAA.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

gallsman

Madrid beaten in Girona, where Carles Puigdemont used to be mayor. Perfect narrative for the Catalans.

Cunny Funt

Igor Akinfeev kept his first Champions League clean sheet tonight since 1st November 2006 against Arsenal ending a run of 43 games without one.

SHEEDY

Great scenes in Seria A. Benevento got their 1st ever point in the top league with a last minute equaliser against ac milan, it was scored by their goalkeeper from a header. After 14 consecutive defeats they're finally off the mark.
nil satis nisi optimum

Boycey

Quote from: SHEEDY on December 03, 2017, 01:35:54 PM
Great scenes in Seria A. Benevento got their 1st ever point in the top league with a last minute equaliser against ac milan, it was scored by their goalkeeper from a header. After 14 consecutive defeats they're finally off the mark.

https://twitter.com/seanwaiker/status/937312675494813697

Syferus

Quote from: trileacman on October 16, 2017, 05:08:36 PM

The fûck? I hate to break the news to you, but not every German was a Nazi nor are many now.

I can only imagine the reaction here if a German thought people in NI couldn't comment on terrorism because they thought they were mostly IRA and UDA types.

laoislad

Chelsea playing Atletico Madrid tonight and TV3 in their wisdom are showing Man United v CSKA  ::)
Even the Celtic game would have been a better watch.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Billys Boots

Quote from: laoislad on December 05, 2017, 04:39:18 PM
Chelsea playing Atletico Madrid tonight and TV3 in their wisdom are showing Man United v CSKA  ::)
Even the Celtic game would have been a better watch.

You have forgotten the first rule of broadcasting - nothing is as important as selling advertising. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Boycey

TV station in showing what their customers want shocker  :o

gawa316

Do the CL groups get decided on just normal league format or if two teams are equal does it come down to head to head?

Boycey

Quote from: gawa316 on December 05, 2017, 08:13:26 PM
Do the CL groups get decided on just normal league format or if two teams are equal does it come down to head to head?

Head to head, mini league with the results between the 3 teams involved taken into account in the case 3 teams finishing tied which may happen in Uniteds group