Author Topic: European Leagues.  (Read 150113 times)

BennyCake

• View Profile
Re: European Leagues.
« Reply #1845 on: May 30, 2021, 09:57:59 PM »
It’s simple. Those trophies are a direct result of the preceding trophies won.
The following years super cup and World Cup is dependent on the next CL. It’s not hard to understand. I’d need to draw a picture for you boys.

I think you’d need to draw yourself a picture  ;D

Farrandeelin

• Hey buckaroo! How are you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: May 30, 2021, 10:01:07 PM »
A lot of childish posts here, which is rather unsurprising seeing as neither Utd nor Liverpool won a trophy this season.
The woman in red has the car parked on the slope.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: May 30, 2021, 10:31:15 PM »
Dislike both clubs but would rather see Chelsea win it.

Liverpool hold have the distinction of being the only Club in England to win the League, European Cup and League Cup in a season. So for that reason alone I want Chelsea to win.

But not THE treble.  Only Celtic and United from these shores have managed the holy grail
Who says “THE” treble is the treble? United fans?  ;D
Liverpool have won “THE” quintuple in 2001. You don’t get to decide what is “THE” treble and what isn’t.

Intermediate championship
You’d know all about the intermediate championship.

The league cup is the Junior championship
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Captain Obvious

• View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: May 30, 2021, 10:54:11 PM »
The following years super cup and World Cup is dependent on the next CL. It’s not hard to understand. I’d need to draw a picture for you boys.

GiveItToTheShooters

• View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: May 30, 2021, 11:30:34 PM »

You’d know more about a big loaf

GiveItToTheShooters

• View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: May 30, 2021, 11:31:38 PM »
Dislike both clubs but would rather see Chelsea win it.

Liverpool hold have the distinction of being the only Club in England to win the League, European Cup and League Cup in a season. So for that reason alone I want Chelsea to win.

But not THE treble.  Only Celtic and United from these shores have managed the holy grail
Who says “THE” treble is the treble? United fans?  ;D
Liverpool have won “THE” quintuple in 2001. You don’t get to decide what is “THE” treble and what isn’t.

Intermediate championship
You’d know all about the intermediate championship.

The league cup is the Junior championship
You’ve nothing to back up that statement. But still. You’d know more about a junior championship

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: May 30, 2021, 11:42:26 PM »
Probably junior b when I think about it. Or the beer belly league
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: May 31, 2021, 04:43:43 PM »
Aguero has his new team

Captain Obvious

• View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: May 31, 2021, 08:10:47 PM »
Aguero has his new team

They got rid of a 33 year old Luis Suárez because they thought he was too old and past his best. Now basically replace him with Aguero who is 33 in a few days.

rodney trotter

• View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: May 31, 2021, 08:37:42 PM »
Aguero is still an excellent player. Though it doesn't make sense when they let Suarez go.

They loaned Coutinho to Bayern and he was eligible to play against them in Cl ,scoring twice. Now looking to sell him on for 40m. Transfer strategy all over the place.

Brought in Braithwaite last year who was really poor at Middlesbrough

gallsman

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: May 31, 2021, 08:47:36 PM »
Aguero has his new team

They got rid of a 33 year old Luis Suárez because they thought he was too old and past his best. Now basically replace him with Aguero who is 33 in a few days.

They let Suarez go, correctly, because he was incredibly expensive and they realised the team couldn't afford to have another aging, slowing striker alongside Messi.

Aguero is coming in on probably something less than half of Suarez's wage as, primarily, a backup.
"Never mind your why. Why ain't in your repetoire no more n***a"

Captain Obvious

• View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: May 31, 2021, 09:59:40 PM »

They let Suarez go, correctly, because he was incredibly expensive and they realised the team couldn't afford to have another aging, slowing striker alongside Messi.

Aguero is coming in on probably something less than half of Suarez's wage as, primarily, a backup.

His 24 goals involvements in 32 games proved key in Atlético Madrid title success and Luis remarks afterwards let Barcelona know they let him go too soon.   Aguero left Manchester City because he wanted more starts and be less of a backup, if used correctly his goals can go a long way towards Barcelona regaining the La Liga title.

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: June 01, 2021, 10:55:07 AM »
CL final, a big up to the referee who didn't blow for all and sundry. Did miss Rutiger taking out KDB but apart from that he let the tackles go and played on if someone was on the deck only for them to miraculously get up once they realised the game was going on anyway.

Chelsea clinical and I think we found out why TAA isn't first choice RB for England. Reece James is the real deal.

Wonder would Southgate push TAA into a more attacking role instead.

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: June 01, 2021, 02:09:05 PM »
CL final, a big up to the referee who didn't blow for all and sundry. Did miss Rutiger taking out KDB but apart from that he let the tackles go and played on if someone was on the deck only for them to miraculously get up once they realised the game was going on anyway.

Chelsea clinical and I think we found out why TAA isn't first choice RB for England. Reece James is the real deal.

Lampard must have been gutted to see the club he left in January win the holiest of holies.
He should have stayed with Derby a bit longer.
Lookit

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: June 01, 2021, 02:17:49 PM »

Lampard must have been gutted to see the club he left in January win the holiest of holies.
He should have stayed with Derby a bit longer.

I'd say the management at PSG are kicking themselves also.