Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Boone

Carlow definitely a team on the up, gave Dublin a better game than Tyrone did.
We'd probably have taken a draw at this stage of the season.

Bring back club football

Quote from: Aaron Boone on December 18, 2017, 05:27:05 PM
Carlow definitely a team on the up, gave Dublin a better game than Tyrone did.
We'd probably have taken a draw at this stage of the season.

You can't be serious.It's Carlow.A Division 4 outfit!!!!

youhavenofans

Matty Donnelly new Tyrone captain...

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: youhavenofans on December 19, 2017, 09:45:01 AM

Probably to be expected, I would have preferred Colm Cavanagh because he is a leader on the field but I respect the decision made. Hopefully he can raise Sam someday.
Living the dream!!!

Dire Ear

Hopefully.  Would love to see him add some zip to his game, speed up

skeog

Bonfires in Trillick for his return home tonight.

lenny

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on December 19, 2017, 10:04:47 AM

Probably to be expected, I would have preferred Colm Cavanagh because he is a leader on the field but I respect the decision made. Hopefully he can raise Sam someday.

Cavanagh is the one who looks most like a leader on the pitch particularly last season, but he was never gonna get it after him and Sean speaking to RTE.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: lenny on December 19, 2017, 01:39:25 PM

Cavanagh is the one who looks most like a leader on the pitch particularly last season, but he was never gonna get it after him and Sean speaking to RTE.

Oh look, it's the mentally disturbed Derry man fuelling his obsession again.

lenny

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 19, 2017, 06:36:05 PM

lol, that's really hilarious coming from the mentally deranged person obsessed with rugby and many other threads on the board. Cavanagh rarely has a bad game for tyrone and on the surface anyway shows good leadership skills. Donnelly has been inconsistent in the last season or 2 flopping in a number of big games. It's a surprise to me to see him picked ahead of cavanagh but taking into account the talking to RTE I'm not overly surprised.

southtyronegael

Colly Cavanagh won't be taking part in mc kenna cup so maybe Mattie will only be captain until his return.

lenny

Quote from: southtyronegael on December 19, 2017, 07:55:46 PM
Colly Cavanagh won't be taking part in mc kenna cup so maybe Mattie will only be captain until his return.

You're right, never thought of that.

Aaron Boone

Whichever captain picks Sam up next Aug/Sept is fine by me/my clubmates

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: lenny on December 19, 2017, 07:20:51 PM

lol, that's really hilarious coming from the mentally deranged person obsessed with rugby and many other threads on the board. Cavanagh rarely has a bad game for tyrone and on the surface anyway shows good leadership skills. Donnelly has been inconsistent in the last season or 2 flopping in a number of big games. It's a surprise to me to see him picked ahead of cavanagh but taking into account the talking to RTE I'm not overly surprised.

You're the guy who obsesses over a rival county and goes to the trouble of creating about 5 fake Tyrone aliases, you are consumed and it does speak well for your mental state.

If I was you I'd be more worried about why players won't even bother playing for Derry rather than your anger at selection of Tyrone captains but that gives us a nice glimpse into the anger and resentment you have towards your own county at present.

Remember to check which account you're logged into when replying.

lenny

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 20, 2017, 07:23:28 AM

You're the guy who obsesses over a rival county and goes to the trouble of creating about 5 fake Tyrone aliases, you are consumed and it does speak well for your mental state.

If I was you I'd be more worried about why players won't even bother playing for Derry rather than your anger at selection of Tyrone captains but that gives us a nice glimpse into the anger and resentment you have towards your own county at present.

You just love being the big bully Bomber don't you. Is that the way you are in real life also? I've seen it in lots of threads where if you don't like someone's opinions you resort to those sort of tactics and it's a bit pathetic. Talking about someone's mental health in such a trivial way says a lot about you but it also reveals you have some anger issues and a bit of paranoid delusion. Luckily my mental health is good and as I've told you before I am content to use one alias on here but you seem to be a bit thick to take that in. It is a discussion board and people are allowed to have opinions.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: lenny on December 20, 2017, 08:37:01 AM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 20, 2017, 07:23:28 AM

You just love being the big bully Bomber don't you. Is that the way you are in real life also? I've seen it in lots of threads where if you don't like someone's opinions you resort to those sort of tactics and it's a bit pathetic. Talking about someone's mental health in such a trivial way says a lot about you but it also reveals you have some anger issues and a bit of paranoid delusion. Luckily my mental health is good and as I've told you before I am content to use one alias on here but you seem to be a bit thick to take that in. It is a discussion board and people are allowed to have opinions.

What sort of tactics are they? Asking a Derry man why he is more obsessed with a rival county than his own? A question you have unsurprisingly attempted to slip. Would it not be more in your line to question why some of the best footballers in Derry don't make themselves available to their county on a consistent basis? I don't really see why the appointment of a Tyrone player who has picked up two All Stars in three years as captain would be such a bone of contention to a Derry man. It is funny you're sobbing about being called out on it though.

Which alias did you mean to post that under by the way?