Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FermGael

Is he Seanie Johnsyon injured and if so will he be back playing in the league??
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Swadman

Thanks for the good wishes lads - I'm not closely involved but from what I hear, they are training hard  It's hard to get a group together at this time of year when they are scattered across the country but they are focused on getting to an All-Ireland final. There is a sour taste over the Ulster Final. They know they didn't perform on the day but will never know what would have happened if Corduff hadn't panicked and brought on their super sub when Swad got back to within a point.  Just heard too that Corduff lost their appeal to the CCCC in Croke Park

culchie11

Yeah fermgael, thats what i meant, is seanie injured or being rested for mckenna cup?

mylestheslasher

Quote from: culchie11 on January 28, 2011, 09:40:58 AM
Yeah fermgael, thats what i meant, is seanie injured or being rested for mckenna cup?

He started the 1st McKenna game and went off injured. I don't know what is going on with him.

Dougal

it's still horrid cold outside,he'll be back when it warms up a bit  ;D
being serious,i havent heard what the story is with him.was he any good in the first game?
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Dougal on January 28, 2011, 01:54:15 PM
being serious,i havent heard what the story is with him.was he any good in the first game?

Did he not only last a few minutes?

tommysmith

Quote from: mylestheslasher on January 28, 2011, 02:27:02 PM
Quote from: Dougal on January 28, 2011, 01:54:15 PM

Did he not only last a few minutes?

He is injured he hurt his ankle in the first game and went off at half time.  His man had beating off him any time the ball did go in though and he was being double marked. 

Dougal

PP offering 5/1 on swad for the all ireland.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

PhilsJemmysField

Best of luck to Swad would be great to see them get to Croker

Celt_Man

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Westside

So Cavan will be playing Tyrone in the McKenna Cup final on Feb 12th. That should be a good test of how they are progressing. Tyrone seem to have a strong panel out, if Cavan can put in a good performance it will definitely give them a good boost going into the first few tough games in the League. 

mylestheslasher

Westside

Westside

Half time, Swad and Ballinbrackey drawing in a very low scoring game.

mylestheslasher

I believe swad won 0-5 to 0-4. 4 all at half time. Bizarre score. Well done to swad, success in the county is much needed.