Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: cavan4sam on June 04, 2010, 12:38:16 AM
Just have to say that I have just come across 'The New and Improved Hot ladies thread( Probably NSFW)' for the first time and I have to say I have a new found respect for both BHMan and CeltMan. Kudos to the both of you, I am goin to post a few of my personal favourites over the next few days.

Do we need to arrange a clean-up  ;D
Hasta la victoria siempre

cavan4sam

No no, at least not yet, Im in work so that would be wrong on many levels!!!

BallyhaiseMan

Just have to say that I have just come across 'The New and Improved Hot ladies thread( Probably NSFW)' for the first time and I have to say I have a new found respect for both BHMan and CeltMan. Kudos to the both of you, I am goin to post a few of my personal favourites over the next few days.

You're welcome C4Sam
make sure you look  through all 50 pages.
ive "read" over them three times now  ;D

mylestheslasher

Just wanted to offer my condolences to the family of Killeshandra Club man Cathal O Rourke who died yesterday. He was junior team captain for a long time back when I was playing and held positions on the board over the years. Mostly he was a good club man and you would see him at most Killeshandra and Cavan games. It is important that we remember the ordinary members of our clubs as well as the more high profile ones. RIP.

put-it-up

I stumbled across that thread during exam time - what a saviour and morale booster it was  ;D God some strange lookes from surrounding computers in the library..haha!

Lads, I saw the subs which came on for the seniors in Mullagh at the weekend. Killian Lynch, Adrian Taite? Bit of a co-incidence that the game was in Mullagh and a selector is from that club or what? :o

boojangles

Quote from: mylestheslasher on June 04, 2010, 08:30:51 AM
Just wanted to offer my condolences to the family of Killeshandra Club man Cathal O Rourke who died yesterday. He was junior team captain for a long time back when I was playing and held positions on the board over the years. Mostly he was a good club man and you would see him at most Killeshandra and Cavan games. It is important that we remember the ordinary members of our clubs as well as the more high profile ones. RIP.

May he rest in peace.
I believe he was your U-14 Manager this year also.

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: mylestheslasher on June 04, 2010, 08:30:51 AM

RIP
my condolences to his family, friends and all at Killeshandra GFC.

Dougal

R.I.P Cathal (Rourkie) Rourke,a great character and loved his football,rarely missed a leaguers game from senior right down to u12s.put alot of time into killeshandra football,and will be greatly missed by all that knew him.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

gortnaleck

R.I.P.Cathal. He probably had a relation playing back when Billy Murphy,Michael Reilly,Toals etc were playing.Would that be right ?

mylestheslasher

Quote from: gortnaleck on June 05, 2010, 05:17:41 PM
R.I.P.Cathal. He probably had a relation playing back when Billy Murphy,Michael Reilly,Toals etc were playing.Would that be right ?

His father Charlie and uncle Paul would have played with the leaguers in the past but it was before my time.

Celt_Man

Results from the last couple of days...  A few shock there...  Gaels beating Kingscourt by 14 points - jaysus!

ACFL Division 1

Belturbet  0-12 1-5 Killygarry   
Cavan Gaels  0-21 0-7 Kingscourt   
Castlerahan  2-7 1-8 Lavey   
Gowna  0-15 1-6 Denn   
Mullahoran  0-12 0-12 Lacken   
Cuchullains  2-9 0-17 Ballinagh   
Ramor United  1-7 1-4 Crosserlough 
Redhills  0-8 1-17 Killeshandra   
ACFL Reserve Division 1 

Gowna  1-10 0-7 Denn 
Mullahoran  3-7 1-13 Lacken 
Cuchullains  2-4 2-10 Ballinagh 
Ramor United  1-7 1-14 Crosserlough 

ACFL Division 2

Kill  0-12 1-9 Knockbride 
Shercock  1-9 1-9 Bailieboro   
Drung  0-6 1-13 Drumlane   
Drumalee  1-11 0-15 Cavan Gaels
Killinkere  1-10 0-10 Butlersbridge   
Ballyhaise  0-15 0-5 Drumgoon 
Drumalee  0-5 0-10 Shercock 

ACFL Reserve Division 2 

Drung  3-8 1-12 Drumlane   
Kill  0-3 4-13 Knockbride 
Shercock  2-6 1-9 Bailieboro 
Ballyhaise  4-15 0-7 Drumgoon 

ACFL Division 3

Kildallan  1-12 1-10 Mountnugent   
Shannon Gaels  2-12 0-12 Swanlinbar 
Corlough  1-3 0-14 Templeport   
Ballymachugh  1-12 1-7 Killygarry 

ACFL Reserve Division 3 

Kildallan  1-15 2-5 Mountnugent 
Shannon Gaels  1-13 1-5 Swanlinbar 
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

boojangles

It will be announced by 2mrw so might as well put it up.

Fintan Reilly
Sheridan
Corr
Cahill
Gunner
McGuigan
Alan Clarke
Givney
Galligan
Flanagan
Nesty
McKeever
Mackey
Brennan
Jelly

One or 2 suprises and I'd be gutted if I was Eoin Mc Phillips but it was always going to be tight for places in the backline.

Denn Forever

A pity for Eoin but a place in the back line was always going to be found for Sheridan and Brady.

So the report about Johnson was a bit of misdirection.  Should have known.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

boojangles

Quote from: Denn Forever on June 08, 2010, 10:58:58 PM
A pity for Eoin but a place in the back line was always going to be found for Sheridan and Brady.

So the report about Johnson was a bit of misdirection.  Should have known.

I still wouldn't be suprised if Johnston didn't start. Martin Reilly may.

put-it-up

Seven new faces, whose average age is 26 between them. But worrying when you have 7 lads of that kind of age making their debut in my opinion. But I suppose the flip side is they are trying new faces which is what we all wanted.