Bowl C.............Jaysus wept

Started by Capt Pat, June 26, 2011, 06:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

I'm sick of those little fujifilm canisters.
Could they not come up with a system involving hamsters or something.
"And we're just waiting on the next hamster to see who plays Meath.........and it's Sligo. Wait, Meath has just climbed out of the bowl so Sligo will now play Offaly. Sligo and Offaly will race each other to decide home advantage."
If you were any use you'd be playing.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Jinxy on June 29, 2011, 10:59:17 AM
"And we're just waiting on the next hamster to see who plays Meath.........and it's Sligo. Wait, Meath has just climbed out of the bowl so Sligo will now play Offaly. Sligo and Offaly will race each other to decide home advantage."

That would be absolutely class. But the Offaly hamster would probably stop in the pub.

joemamas

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 29, 2011, 11:08:10 AM

That would be absolutely class. But the Offaly hamster would probably stop in the pub.

The Sligo Hamster would then become favourite, and would probably run the wrong way and lose.

Marty Morrisey should run the draw with Martin Carney. Marty would surley give the hamster a stupid nickname and proceed to reference the hamsters parents, uncles, and siblings, who all may have entered hamster races over the past fifty years while not necessarly winning anything. Martin Carney would not be able to definitly say whethet or not the Offaly hamster "actually" went into the pub, "Marty, while it looked close,I am not quite sure if he crossed the door line, and I would have to give the benifit of the doubt to the officials on this one"

Jinxy

Ger Canning would know the ages and weights of all the hamsters and would make it his business to pass this information on to the viewers.
"6 months old, 250 grams..... he's quite a hamster."

AZOffaly

And when Tyrone cheat by throwing in a guinea pig, he'd be a 'huuuuuge one in there'.

ludermor

Quote from: joemamas on June 29, 2011, 02:07:36 PM

The Sligo Hamster would then become favourite, and would probably run the wrong way and lose.

Marty Morrisey should run the draw with Martin Carney. Marty would surley give the hamster a stupid nickname and proceed to reference the hamsters parents, uncles, and siblings, who all may have entered hamster races over the past fifty years while not necessarly winning anything. Martin Carney would not be able to definitly say whethet or not the Offaly hamster "actually" went into the pub, "Marty, while it looked close,I am not quite sure if he crossed the door line, and I would have to give the benifit of the doubt to the officials on this one"
you could nearly get a wee saddle done and get Marty Morrrisey to ride one of the hamsters

the Deel Rover

Quote from: ludermor on June 29, 2011, 03:23:36 PM

you could nearly get a wee saddle done and get Marty Morrrisey to ride one of the hamsters

:D :D stop lads lmao
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

AZOffaly

And sure you might as well get Martin Sludden a saddle and he could ride the Louth one. Again.

Jinxy

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 29, 2011, 02:31:52 PM
And when Tyrone cheat by throwing in a guinea pig, he'd be a 'huuuuuge one in there'.

"I'm afraid we've had to remove the Tyrone guinea pig from the bowl as he keeps attacking his reflection."

AZOffaly

Pat Spillane laments the good old days when hamsters were sleek, skillful and pure of heart. Nowadays it's all about who's the biggest and strongest. Not surprisingly, the Ulster counties bear the brunt of his criticism.

Jinxy

I genuinely think this hamster idea has legs.

LeoMc

Hamsters wern't invented until 2003.

muppet

You could get Louis Walsh to deny any involvement.
MWWSI 2017

Shamrock Shore

Mayo hamster not really at the races here at all!

Donnellys Hollow

The Cavan hamsters were subject to a rigorous pre-qualifier draw training regime:

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?