Started by drici, September 23, 2007, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celt_Man

Why wasn't the bloody Cross St. Galls game on TV today?  >:(
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Celt_Man on October 30, 2011, 05:06:03 PM

it aint even on the highlights show tomorrow night. Previous 2 AI Club champions - it was an obvious decision IMO. Instead they have some divisional team on.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ross4life

Leitrim,Sligo,Roscommon,Mayo,Galway finals have all been played now & none showed live on TG4 was there even highlights?

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

bennydorano

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on October 30, 2011, 05:11:33 PM

it aint even on the highlights show tomorrow night. Previous 2 AI Club champions - it was an obvious decision IMO. Instead they have some divisional team on.

TG4 dont like coming to the black north.  People giving off about BBC & UTV's GAA coverage - NI mustn't exist in the Devaleran hallways of TG4, they should be made to answer why they are such a partionist shower.

borderfox

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

emmetryan

Any idea what games are on next weekend? I'm horribly biased but I hope they show the Dublin Football.
writer of the Tactics not Passion series at Action81.com

glens73

Quote from: emmetryan on October 31, 2011, 10:49:20 AM
Any idea what games are on next weekend? I'm horribly biased but I hope they show the Dublin Football.

At the end of the show yesterday they said the live game next week was Oulart The Ballagh v James Stephens in the Leinster Club Hurling. The deffered game was listed as St Brigids vs Tourlestrane in the Connacht Club Football.

glens73

They did show Cross v St Galls live last year. It wasn't competitive then and it wasn't yesterday so they probably made the right decision.

Put Her Dead

I just hope they show the Ballinderry and Cross game on the 13th  :)

Armaghtothebone

Quote from: glens73 on October 31, 2011, 01:25:19 PM

They did show Cross v St Galls live last year. It wasn't competitive then and it wasn't yesterday so they probably made the right decision.

Right enough, who'd want to see the last 2 All ireland champions playing when they could watch the Kerry final. (Correct me if I'm wrong here but one of the teams would not be allowed to compete in the Munster championship?)

Denn Forever

If you are referring to the players who might also play for UCC, the UCC manager said that he would expect his players to play for their clubs if they drew UCC in the Munster championship.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

emmetryan

No he was referring to the Kerry divisional team, Mid Kerry, which wouldn't have been permitted in the Munster championship so no matter what happened Dr Crokes were representing Kerry at the next stage. The Kerry structure has been discussed at length in other threads. It's interesting enough reading.

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: emmetryan on October 31, 2011, 11:32:34 PM
No he was referring to the Kerry divisional team, Mid Kerry, which wouldn't have been permitted in the Munster championship so no matter what happened Dr Crokes were representing Kerry at the next stage. The Kerry structure has been discussed at length in other threads. It's interesting enough reading.

If Mid Kerry had won then Kerry would have been represented by Rathmore.

When a divisional team wins the County Championship, the Club Championship winners (Rathmore beat Laune Rangers in that final last Sunday) are the county's representatives in Munster.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

emmetryan

Ummm I think AZ said they changed that a couple of years ago.

ross4life

So what games are live/deferred this weekend?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open