China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Quote from: ONeill on March 25, 2021, 10:58:07 PM
Going by news across the planet and especially those countries who always seem to be a month or two ahead of us, there seems to be a sting in the tail of this virus. I think the hope is that a decent uptake of the vaccine will offset that. We'll know soon enough. I'd be hopeful enough.

The opinion of a Teacher.... laying the tracks.... itching to get the schools closed... IGNORE!

quit yo jibbajabba

I didnt realise O'Neill had this influence but thanks for the heads up ill be more wary of this guy from now on..

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 25, 2021, 06:18:52 PM
Angelo you've been referring to flu's and no flu's recorded, just new variants of Covid.

What do you mean exactly?

Am I too assume from your references that, Covid is just a new flu variant that has mutated to becoming more life threatening to the worldwide and not just in the winter months?

Or that Covid is actually flu and we should have just treated it as such and continued with limited restrictions?
Can you answer theses?
Or Covid is real and not flu at all and with a closed border attitude we could have saved more lives?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gmac

Ex cdc chief is now saying in his opinion the virus originated and escaped from a Wuhan lab .
Some China lovers on here won't like to hear this .

imtommygunn

QuoteSome China lovers on here

;D

trailer

Quote from: Gmac on March 27, 2021, 01:45:38 AM
Ex cdc chief is now saying in his opinion the virus originated and escaped from a Wuhan lab .

I just loves me china ye know!

Rossfan

"Ex cdc chief saying IN HIS OPINION..."
yep ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Seamus

Just as expect those unapproved experimental injections will go on and on like the Energizer Bunny. Ching Ching Goes The Money Tree. Time to say enough.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XtV4gBAqLl0y/?list=notifications&randomize=false
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

screenexile

Quote from: Seamus on March 27, 2021, 09:39:39 PM
Just as expect those unapproved experimental injections will go on and on like the Energizer Bunny. Ching Ching Goes The Money Tree. Time to say enough.

You do know most over 70s get the flu jab every year anyway don't you??

Milltown Row2

Was reading the comments 🤦‍♀️

The vaccine speeds up dementia
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thebigfella

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 27, 2021, 09:51:57 PM

Was just about to post the same  :)

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: Gmac on March 27, 2021, 01:45:38 AM

Redfield?

The fukknuckle who completely made a balls of the US testing system?
i usse an speelchekor

JoG2

It's BitChute, the right wing loneybin's video site of choice.

Seamus

Quote from: screenexile on March 27, 2021, 09:49:51 PM
Quote from: Seamus on March 27, 2021, 09:39:39 PM

You do know most over 70s get the flu jab every year anyway don't you??

Sure they won't be needing the flu jab any longer as the flu has mysteriously been eliminated for the first time in living memory. I've read the crazy reasons why from the kool aid drinkers on this forum.

Best of luck with your lethal injection.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Seamus

Quote from: JoG2 on March 27, 2021, 11:25:24 PM

It's BitChute, the right wing loneybin's video site of choice.

I guess the loonies staged the BBC studio.