Get out of the house on Boxing Day!

Started by Any craic, December 24, 2017, 09:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horse Box

Quote from: Targetman on December 25, 2017, 02:14:55 PM
St Stephens day involves a fair bit of punting, between horses and football probably lose a fortune but sure its Christmas, and a few scoops!!

Spot on 8)

theticklemister

I'm playing whistle for my sisters wedding in two days Time; haven't heard the tune I think I may need practise that. Plus I like writing GAA articles, and I'm doing a recap of the Lancashire GAA season for 2017. So if your bored tonight get a wee read on Lancashire GAA on facebook.

I'll keep meself busy with few bets too like.

SCFC

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Rossfan

Quote from: SCFC on December 26, 2017, 02:19:40 PM
What the f*** is Boxing Day?
There'll be none of that kind of thing  in United Ireland.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

seafoid

Quote from: Rossfan on December 26, 2017, 03:34:19 PM
Boxing day is when RTE features  working class role models with working class accents. Very rare
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Any craic

Very interesting comments, not about the game but about the name of the day! It's known everywhere in the Nort as Boxing Day and everywhere in the South as Stephens Day, which I have to say I prefer. Anyway, back to today's game, Ballinascreen 2-5 Rossa 0-8.
https://youtu.be/NBUtcpXFvx8

Syferus

Quote from: seafoid on December 26, 2017, 04:50:51 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on December 26, 2017, 03:34:19 PM
Boxing day is when RTE features  working class role models with working class accents. Very rare

Max Branning?

Targetman

Kevin Kilbane just referred to St.Stephens day on Match of the day, brits will be wondering what he's on about!

theticklemister

you watching match of the day...................saxon lol

Any craic

imtommygunn

Is this tournament moving to under 17 next year?

Any craic

Well done Enniskillen Gaels on becoming Ulster Champions today.. https://youtu.be/cmziKBT1jPY

imtommygunn

Are they the first fermanagh champions? That was a very good goal.

[Edit] Found the wiki on the tournament and one team has won before.(presumably enniskillen)

screenexile

Disappointed for our lads who gave their all but just came up a bit short.

Enniskillen have a few very fine footballers and with Screen dominating possession for most of the match they were very economical with their chances and I thought their no. 14 was the best player on the pitch.

We just didn't have that cutting edge to convert the possession and had to work twice as hard as Enniskillen for our scores but really proud of the lad if you'd offered is the County title at the start of the year we'd have bitten your hand off so it was a great campaign!! Well done lads and congrats to Enniskillen.