The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Hopefully Brighton are already in their flip flops, not their boots.

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on May 06, 2018, 11:37:01 PM
Quote from: ned on May 06, 2018, 11:30:03 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on May 06, 2018, 06:34:16 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 06, 2018, 06:24:48 PM
FFS like the Stoke game they wouldn't have scored if they were there for another 90 mins.
Massive pressure now on the Brighton game. Top 4 should have been secured weeks ago.

That was brutal, Salah has lost his mojo and Firmino not much better.
Brighton won't be quaking in their boots after watching that. Let's hope they find some form before Kiev

Christ, are you basing that on two games. Salah and Firmino have played brilliantly all year. I would expect they will be flying for the CL final.

Yeah I am basing it on the last two games. If you read my next post I even suggested tiredness. Who was talking about the CL final. Imm more worries about the Brighton must win scenario because of how poor we have been this last three weeks. Again just for you I put it down to the emotional and physical drain of CL games this last month. "OK Honey"

You were
Hasta la victoria siempre

supersub

Certainly don't do things the easy way. Still think we'll tank Brighton at Anfield on the last day of the season knowing what's at stake. It also shows why we are so far off winning the league. Consistency is still lacking in the league. Not worried about Salah, Firmino etc, they will have Barron spells like any players. Squad depth being exposed at the minute also. Games like the last few in the PL are where we miss Countinho despite what anyone thinks. Adds a bit of guile and creativity when counter attacking/pace isn't working. Having said that, as predicted when he was sold I still expect us to finish top 4.

trileacman

I think" team x are playing like there already on the beach" is the cliche I hate more than any other. I'd rather hear "it's a game of two halves" or "cold rainy night in stoke".
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

From the Bunker

Quote from: laoislad on May 09, 2018, 09:40:52 PM
Chelsea only draw with Huddersfield which means Liverpool now only need a draw v Brighton.

Sh1te! Thought that was enough! Still it takes a bit more pressure off of the Brighton game!

Capt Pat

Chelsea probably won't beat Newcastle imho. The draw against Brighton should be an easy result to achieve now.

Dire Ear

Will it go to the 94th,  and then a Brighton corner...........

gawa316

Boycey

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/18764677

There's a kind lad that will sort 2 of you out, he's actually come down €500 per person overnight  :o

Minder

Quote from: laoislad on May 13, 2018, 03:48:01 PM
2 up at half time. Should have had a couple of penalties also.
Mane and Salah pricking about trying to get Salah to score instead of Mane just burying it himself.
Chelsea losing at Newcastle so looking good  for Top 4.

Yeah the lethargy of the last couple of weeks seems to have gone, playing very well, ref a joke. Looking straight at both penalty shouts.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

Chelsea 3 down. Good man Rafa  :D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Chelsea getting an awful battering.

Capt Pat

There was no need for any panic in the end. Good to see Salah back on the score sheet.

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 13, 2018, 04:33:50 PM
There was no need for any panic in the end. Good to see Salah back on the score sheet.

Congrats to Salah for breaking the EPL scoring record! Not bad for a winger, harry....
O'Neills Therapist