Homeless Sleepout

Started by Captain Scarlet, December 06, 2017, 04:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Scarlet

Surprised there isn't something on this, but here is a link to the GAA sleepout on December 16th.
Fair play to the core group who seem to have started it mostly off their own bat.

https://www.gaelicvoicesforchange.com/
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Syferus

This is the third thread posted on this site about the same event, with the last two expressing surprise that it hasn't already been posted. Lads.

Captain Scarlet

Apologies! I presumed when it wasn't on the first page it wasn't up.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

magpie seanie

Don't mind him. If there were 100 threads about this issue it wouldn't be too many. It's such a stain on our society it needs to be erased. The greater the awareness the greater the hope that politicians will be forced into tacking the issue and related issues in a meaningful way.

T Fearon

Blanket defenders will be up for this,I'd say

rosnarun

Quote from: magpie seanie on December 07, 2017, 08:59:43 AM
Don't mind him. If there were 100 threads about this issue it wouldn't be too many. It's such a stain on our society it needs to be erased. The greater the awareness the greater the hope that politicians will be forced into tacking the issue and related issues in a meaningful way.
yes there is definite need to raise the profile of players homeless situation
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere