Division 2 2024

Started by Captain Scarlet, January 16, 2023, 02:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 18, 2024, 03:49:05 PMThat was some rendition of Amhrán na bhFiann!

Proper gusto

Noticeably, nobody tried to sing along.

Armagh decent, Kildare rank.

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Captain Obvious

Kildare are a shambles. Players have downed the tools for their manager.

Ethan Tremblay

Kildare really bad. I thought after the fermanagh game they may have came into this game looking to kick-start their season but they seem doomed for the drop the way they are going.

Contay has been brilliant also.
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

Wildweasel74

Kildare shocking, not a wonder so many Good players gone early.At this rate and Meath equally poor,Dublin win will another 20 Leinster titles in a row.

thejuice

Meath stumbling towards a middle table finish again. Good to get Shane Walsh back in the squad. We need to have everyone back for remaining games. Glad Siegerson is over now. Jordan Morris still to return but hopefully soon.

If we can keep the Lillies in a slump next week we should be fairly safe with 5 points after 4 games.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

5times5times

Are armagh good, or kildare bad?

ClubScene13

Quote from: ClubScene13 on February 16, 2024, 06:30:32 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on February 16, 2024, 03:08:55 PMKildare getting read up all week,they will be chomping at the bit for Armagh now.Get the money on a draw 9/1. Armagh a ridiculous 2/9, 4/1 Kildare.

Good to see Conaty & McConville starting for Armagh, shows a bit of intent.

Took Kildare +5 last night purely on the back of this - bound to be a reaction of some sort. Obviously can see Armagh blowing them away but it seemed a big spread for a team getting dragged through the coals all week that clearly still have talent within their ranks

I knew things were bad in Kildare but my God. I'll not do that again

tonto1888

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 18, 2024, 04:27:19 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on February 18, 2024, 04:05:05 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on February 17, 2024, 05:55:27 PMSome result fair play to Cavan. Cork and (hopefully) Kildare looking in bother.

Cork vs Fermanagh is huge next week.

Kildare certainly in bother at the moment

How bad are they?? Could do with that singer, he's been Kildare best performer so far

They're brutal. Not much more needs to be said

imtommygunn

Rough tackle that. Also what was the difference between the tackle done on murnin earlier that resulted in him going off and kilpatrick's against Roscommon.

Captain Obvious

Armagh 2-16 to 0-8 winners won't get many easier league points than that. Never had to get out of 1st gear against a truly woeful Kildare outfit.

Wildweasel74

I know Glen Ryan was a fare player and Kildare have a no of players dropped out pass year,but  Kildare is as bad as I ever seen them, and they weren't great against Derry last year.

imtommygunn

I don't think it's working for him but hard to see a change now.

Captain Scarlet

Bar David Hyland there were no nailed on starters after going off the scene in Kildare.
Kirwan always gets bottled up but shoots anyway. In the end he was hiding out the field.
Ben McCormack did his usual carry it into traffic on the big arc before losing it...

These are main men up top...we are so open at the back but everyone knows this.

Some of the very basic errors are a joke and I always say no other team have such an ability to not learn year on year.

Like that was bad club standard at times.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

seafoid

Kildare have been beaten by the top 2 teams - Armagh and Donegal plus Fermanagh.
The next 4 matches should be a bit easier.
Cork have been beaten by Donegal, Louth and Cavan

Cork look in more trouble.

Captain Scarlet

them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.