Martin Mc Guinness Passes Away at 66

Started by vallankumous, January 09, 2017, 10:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AhNowRef

I would assume that not 100% of cases are acted on .. would this scenario not be normal enough no  ::)

Seems pretty poor "evidence" to me.. pathetic in fact ..

give her dixie

Quote from: MoChara on January 10, 2017, 01:01:49 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on January 10, 2017, 12:47:54 PM
Quote from: vallankumous on January 10, 2017, 12:16:17 PM
Quote from: stew on January 10, 2017, 05:02:52 AM

There are some that think he was a tout, and I mean hard line republicans that think that, I have no idea if he was or was not but he is far from one of Irelands finest.

There are some that think the Queen of England is a Lizard.
I don't trust your sources.

Scores of former senior IRA members claim he is a tout. That much is common knowledge

Martin Ingram a MI6 officer was the first to claim he was J118

Lots of info and links here in regards to Ingrams claims   

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Is_Martin_McGuinness_a_British_Agent%3F
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

vallankumous

Quote from: give her dixie on January 10, 2017, 04:51:09 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on January 10, 2017, 02:49:27 PM
GHD - a guest contributors article to the pensive quill is something special as a source all right!!

Dixie Elliott is a former blanket man from Derry, and someone who knew McGuinness well.

In Republican circles he is a highly respected man, and his views are widely respected.

As a source, he is well placed to have an informed opinion.

None of that link you posted is from his well placed position.

uimhr ocht

He deserves credit along with adams for politically trying to bring an end to the orange state,in 1998 the maze was full of  republicans they got released under GFA,the ruc was disbanded,and republicans were in power at stormont,30 years ago this was unimaginable it was an orange state for the protestant people,no equality or civil rights.I think MI5 had played a part in trying to undermine mc guiness when he was in power at stormont by claiming he was an agent dirty tricks more likely.

lenny

Quote from: uimhr ocht on January 10, 2017, 06:09:38 PM
He deserves credit along with adams for politically trying to bring an end to the orange state,in 1998 the maze was full of  republicans they got released under GFA,the ruc was disbanded,and republicans were in power at stormont,30 years ago this was unimaginable it was an orange state for the protestant people,no equality or civil rights.I think MI5 had played a part in trying to undermine mc guiness when he was in power at stormont by claiming he was an agent dirty tricks more likely.

He is by far the most statesmanlike politician we have had in the north in the past 10-15 years. He has done an incredible job for the peace process and it is really sad to see him looking so unwell. For the sake of us all it would be great to see him make a recovery.

AhNowRef

Quote from: lenny on January 10, 2017, 06:16:08 PM

He is by far the most statesmanlike politician we have had in the north in the past 10-15 years. He has done an incredible job for the peace process and it is really sad to see him looking so unwell. For the sake of us all it would be great to see him make a recovery.

Nail on head there ....   He's the best statesman we have and he's genuinely tried his best .... I hope he's ok !!

Franko

+1

5 Sams

Quote from: AhNowRef on January 10, 2017, 06:31:06 PM

Nail on head there ....   He's the best statesman we have and he's genuinely tried his best .... I hope he's ok !!

Given his background the fact he was able to get Paisley on board as one of his buddies indicates he has serious charisma and had enormous credibility as a politician over the last 10 plus years...ffs I even saw a pic of him and Arlene arm in arm at some event laughing their heads off together a few years ago.
The Aristocrat Years

seafoid

Quote from: 5 Sams on January 10, 2017, 09:29:24 PM

Given his background the fact he was able to get Paisley on board as one of his buddies indicates he has serious charisma and had enormous credibility as a politician over the last 10 plus years...ffs I even saw a pic of him and Arlene arm in arm at some event laughing their heads off together a few years ago.
Just goes to show the quality available on the other side of the house, that the Unionists thought they didn't need for so many years. Compare to Gregory Campbell, mar shampla
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Franko

Quote from: Take Your Points on January 11, 2017, 09:59:17 AM
http://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/love-your-enemies-says-dup-man-on-mcguinness-illness-1-7766567

Is this article supposed to show that the DUP are capable of showing some empathy?  Are you having a laugh?  Did you actually read it?

podge

Quote from: seafoid on January 10, 2017, 09:46:12 PM
Quote from: 5 Sams on January 10, 2017, 09:29:24 PM

Just goes to show the quality available on the other side of the house[/b][/i], that the Unionists thought they didn't need for so many years. Compare to Gregory Campbell, mar shampla

Seriously, where's the depth of quality on 'this side of the house'?  With Martin gone, temporarily or otherwise, it has brought to a head very clear succession issues.  Adams is and always has been a liability that Martin was able to keep in check.  Plenty of balloons like Carol Ni Chuilin and other to match Gregory.  Very noticeable jockeying for positions in the last few weeks and surprised at M O'Neill being thrust forward yesterday as the spokesman with Conor Murphy standing obediently at her side and Martin O Muiller no where in sight

Lets face it, SF are all over the place as well and there has been several U-turns in the last few by them as well.