JFK murdered 50 years ago this November

Started by bcarrier, September 24, 2013, 08:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcarrier

John F. Kennedy vs. the Empire

by Anton Chaitkin

This Nov. 22 is the 50th anniversary of President John F. Kennedy's murder, a crime from which our country has never recovered.

Investigators normally consider who benefitted from a crime, and what changed as a result of that crime.

In this case, we must first understand who Kennedy was, and what he fought for; who we were as a nation, and where we were headed when he was shot. Knowing that will make plain who killed him and why. It will help guide us to what we must now change for our survival.

Much more ....

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2013/4035jfk_v_empire.html

Shamrock Shore

I see the bookshelves groaning under the new books being issued for the 50th.

All the old chestnuts being warmed up as to whodoneit:

- Oswald alone
- Gras y Knoll
- LBJ in cahoots with the CIA/J Edgar
- The driver
- Fr. Ted

I personally believe it was Oswald acting along - so am I in a minority?

Where were you Hardy as you were walking the earth at this time?

deiseach

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on November 11, 2013, 05:09:52 PM

Probably, but not of one

fingerbob

- Oswald alone
- Gras y Knoll
- The driver
- Fr. Ted

I researched quite a lot of it a few years back and I personally came to the same conclusion. There's a pretty convincing argument to rubbish the rest of the theories as far as I remember.

wicked

seafoid

Quote from: fingerbob on November 11, 2013, 07:56:18 PM

- Oswald alone
- Gras y Knoll
- The driver
- Fr. Ted

I researched quite a lot of it a few years back and I personally came to the same conclusion. There's a pretty convincing argument to rubbish the rest of the theories as far as I remember.
It wasn't Oswald alone. I'd say the Military Industrial Complex and I have heard the Zionists mentioned as well.
When did Israel get the bomb? Was it after he was killed? 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Tony Baloney

Quote from: wicked on November 11, 2013, 08:26:46 PM
Is JFK still viewed as a God-like figure there? He is here... as popular as ever in film and television.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/movies/2013/11/09/lights-camera-jfk/8CIXRwM4JcSMlsf3UYmM1I/story.html
My mother says growing up there was always a pic of him on the wall in my Granny's house. It disappeared as the stories of infidelity surfaced!

BennyCake

- Oswald alone
- Gras y Knoll
- The driver
- Fr. Ted

There's probably more evidence to suggest Fr Ted shot Kennedy, than Oswald.

Main Street

Quote from: deiseach on November 11, 2013, 05:15:12 PM

Probably, but not of one
I'd agree with SS. he acted alone, he got lucky with the assassination. He had some vague plan to exit the building and act normal. Not much of a plan, because he was just an ordinary guy who got lucky with the first part of his plan. He wasn't a chess player who could see 10 moves ahead  along with the experience and style of a Hollywood  stereotype assassin. He managed to get past the witnesses in the building, including a cop without arousing any suspicion at all. He wasn't a professional assassin with ice for blood but somehow for a short period of time, he was able to control himself until he exited the building. His escape plan, if he had one, was to act normal, he got on a bus. How normal can you try to be, join a queue  pay your fare and get on a bus. The bus gets stuck in traffic, he gets edgy, leaves the bus, walks a bit and jumps in a taxi, hardly the actions of a low paid worker who needs to go home and ...   collect a pistol?
He goes home,  does whatever, feeds the goldfish and leaves to go shopping with a pistol in his pocket.  A cop is on patrol looking for some vague description of a killer,  he notices some guy looking at him for the briefest of moments and decides to call him over. Oswald has lost all composure that he had at the building and  blows him away, RIP the cop. Those are the facts, the rest is history.

From the Bunker

The anomalies that are involved in the death of JFK are astounding. Anyway the sixties were a mad time in the States. Civil rights, Vietnam war and the Space race were just some of the big issues of the time. Deception became the name of the game. TV was now in full force and news was current with visuals. So it was important to feed the masses with what they needed to see and hear. That's how you run an empire.

BennyCake

Ah Jaysus lads, are you honestly serious that you think Oswald shot Kennedy?!

Linkbox

I believe it was a shot fired from the SS car in the rear. Too many factors point to the fact Oswald didn't act alone. Different bullets (the third bullet took a sizeable chuck of his skull off while the other ones were 'cleaner'). The accuracy and control required to get three shots off in 5.92 seconds or what ever the allotted time was with a rickshaw bolt action rifle from WW2. Conflicting statements made by the SS afterwards. I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any means but it doesn't add up for me at all.

tyssam5

"Shit, murder ain't no thing, but this here is some assassination shit" - Slim Charles.

Dougal Maguire

What was Oswalds motive and why did Ruby kill him
Careful now

muppet

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on November 11, 2013, 10:43:17 PM
What was Oswalds motive and why did Ruby kill him

What motives did the infamous shooters of recent times have? Infamy?
MWWSI 2017