Ignore button for the board

Started by bcarrier, September 20, 2010, 04:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcarrier

AZOffaly

No, you have to read Fearon's posts like everyone else.

GalwayBayBoy

I imagine it would get wore out fairly lively.

Farrandeelin

Maybe we could all ask the Mods for one?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

muppet

Quote from: bcarrier on September 20, 2010, 04:32:50 PM
Is it possible.

I'd love one for RTE commentators and pundits.

Tommy Carr kept interrupting Micheal yesterday and I could have done with it then. A Down man to my left (Upper Cusack) was going crazy about Carr while a Cork man to my right wasn't impressed with him either.
MWWSI 2017

spuds

Quote from: muppet on September 20, 2010, 08:45:42 PM
Is it possible.

Tommy Carr kept interrupting Micheal yesterday and I could have done with it then. A Down man to my left (Upper Cusack) was going crazy about Carr while a Cork man to my right wasn't impressed with him either.
Was surprised he was co-commentator on the wireless, adds very little outside the glaringly obvious. Maybe himself and Maughan would be able to take over together from Micheál ! (and keep them away from the plain of the yews)
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: muppet on September 20, 2010, 08:45:42 PM
Is it possible.

I didn't think he was that bad Muppet, well I am comparing him to that insufferable buffoon Bernard Flynn, so anyone would compare favourably I suppose...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...