Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Main Street

If ever there was a game where you'd think Celtic wouldn't score in a million years that was it, and then they hit two goals, Le Brigate Verde.

tonto1888

Some result that. Big FF with a couple of outstanding saves

under the bar

When you come from a goal down to win against an Italian team you've earned your stripes.  Jullien looking like another VVD for the club. HH

clarshack

Superb result. Incredible save by Forster at the end.

Main Street

Those Italians can do top class  defend without trying and some of the counter attacking interplay was like a hot knife through butter. This was a remarkable comeback and performance  for a Celtic team who have to hone their Europa league skills in the SPL.  Same goes for Rangers v Porto,  rivalry aside  theirs was a very good away performance/result against a top team.

Main Street

On other news, sad that the brilliant Tierney has to play football with such EPL dross.

Targetman

Performance mightn't have been great but the result was, puts us in a strong position in the group, now don't feck up against the sheep on Sunday!!

Main Street

No love lost between the Green Brigade and Lazio's fascist fan base with the Green brigade expressing their feelings in banners with exquisitely expressed slogans.

Main Street

No love lost between the Green Brigade and Lazio's fascist fan base with the Green Brigade expressing their feelings in banners with exquisitely expressed slogans.

tonto1888

Quote from: Main Street on October 25, 2019, 11:33:39 AM
No love lost between the Green Brigade and Lazio's fascist fan base with the Green brigade expressing their feelings in banners with exquisitely expressed slogans.

Aye. There could be bother in Rome

charlieTully

Quote from: tonto1888 on October 25, 2019, 04:01:52 PM
Quote from: Main Street on October 25, 2019, 11:33:39 AM

Aye. There could be bother in Rome

Stabbings guaranteed

illdecide

Quote from: Main Street on October 25, 2019, 11:33:58 AM
No love lost between the Green Brigade and Lazio's fascist fan base with the Green Brigade expressing their feelings in banners with exquisitely expressed slogans.

TBH i did toy with the idea of going to Rome (glad the flights went up in price and put me off). Kinda forgot about the last time i went to Italy to see Celtic and swore never again...not the friendliest of people to put it nicely
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Main Street

They're not called Nazio  for nothing. However, the Lazio ultra section for this game has been closed by uefa. Not that there is an ideological equivalent, but it would be akin to Celtic Park with an empty gap where the Green brigade hang out.

marty34

Southampton could have done with Fraser Forster last night!!