Things your other half does that annoy you

Started by Boycey, April 28, 2020, 03:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Don't say breathing  :)

In these times of Covid19 we are spending far more time together than we were designed for, what random irritations have surfaced in your home.

My Mrs spends far too much time doing superfluous tasks, I swear to God if she sweeps the floor again while tutting, presumably cause I've not done it, I'll lose it.

She's taken to saying "do you want to" which actually means she wants me to do something.

imtommygunn

;D

QuoteWould you like to <insert task here which you clearly wouldn't like to do>

Reply is ... no I wouldn't like to but I probably have to lol.

quit yo jibbajabba

Heads to work leavin me with 3 bairns to home school. 2 boys on Fortnite with the wee girl registered there today. Take that wifey.

One tree hill re-runs

BennyCake

400 cushions on the couch. And 50 of them on the bed. Takes you half the night getting into the bed!

Candles all round the place that you're not allowed to light!  :o

Rich Ricci

Shagging the local butcher wound me up a bit in fairness...

Milltown Row2

Being right 99.9% of the time, and correcting my grammar!

But hey I doubt I'd  pick anyone better given a second chance, though I wouldn't be putting myself through the misery  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

Having ten lamps around in a room on instead of just the main light!!!

"I just like the softer lighting"

In all fairness I'm waiting for a few of the ladies on the board to come in and tear us to shreds very soon!!

quit yo jibbajabba

Weve just two lights in our main roon. I feel poor now 😯

johnnycool

f**king duvet is power boiling me and she's gurning about being cold......

The wee lad leaves everything at his arse and it's my fault that she's to tidy up after him. I haven't worked that one out yet.

Captain Obvious

Losing the car keys. Filling the house with clutter.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Rich Ricci on April 28, 2020, 03:48:38 PM
Shagging the local butcher wound me up a bit in fairness...

Bet she didn't have to queue though. So silver lining....

Jeepers Creepers

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Boycey on April 28, 2020, 03:04:16 PM
Don't say breathing  :)

In these times of Covid19 we are spending far more time together than we were designed for, what random irritations have surfaced in your home.

My Mrs spends far too much time doing superfluous tasks, I swear to God if she sweeps the floor again while tutting, presumably cause I've not done it, I'll lose it.

She's taken to saying "do you want to" which actually means she wants me to do something.

Mine does that too. Drives me nuts!

Tony Baloney

I could write a list but...

1. General nagging. If I think I'm the great fella and do something like tidy up the living room before watching tv at night, she'll mention the thing I didn't tidy up. Do they not know we respond well to a pat on the head.
2. She's a perfectionist with the farmer's work ethic, so she feels guilty unless you're doing something all day every day. I'm not that person and especially not on a Sunday when I want to lie on the sofa watching sport on tv and reading the papers! Back to the nagging again!
3. Indecision - we had about 30 shades of beige test patches behind our fridge at one stage when deciding on a colour for the kitchen. Ended up going for beige.
4. Falls asleep without fail whenever we start to watch anything, especially on a Friday night. I don't mind when we have opened a bottle of wine as I get to dust off the rest.

Eamonnca1

Forgetting to take her phone with her when she goes places.

Muttering everything except the last word of the sentence, and then when I ask (for the hundredth time today) to repeat herself she repeats the last word of the sentence only.

Her: "mutter mumble mumble mumble mumble cupboard."
Me: "Ha?"
Her: "The cupboard!!"
Me: "What about the cupboard?!"