Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Nanderson

3 wins and a draw for Celtic against Rangers in the league this season. That's the winning of the league right there

Targetman

We got the win but that final 20 was awful, tbh for the majority of this season we've been poor and its just as well the huns are shite or it would've been a different outcome, need a few quality players but going on past summers it won't happen,we've won the league so the board think everything's rosy but its far from it!

bennydorano

Definite need for replacements. O'Riley is a cert to go. Could see Kyogo going as well imo as I dont think BR values him as much as Ange did. Carter vickers another strong possibility.

J70

Quote from: Main Street on May 11, 2024, 01:30:35 PMDominating this game.
The ' eejit Kenny on co-commentary who repeatedly claimed Lundstrom's red was not a red.
What a nutcase!

Just watching the highlights there.

WTF is Miller on about??

You'd swear there were ten leg-breaking tackles like that every day the way he's going on.

Absolute bellend! ;D

Itchy

Quote from: J70 on May 11, 2024, 11:12:56 PM
The ' eejit Kenny on co-commentary who repeatedly claimed Lundstrom's red was not a red.
What a nutcase!

WTF is Miller on about??

You'd swear there were ten leg-breaking tackles like that every day the way he's going on.

Absolute bellend! ;D

In fairness, rangers manager was unequivocal about it saying it was red and a bad tackle. Bizarre stuff from Miller.

Main Street

Quote from: Itchy on May 12, 2024, 10:30:42 AM
What a nutcase!

WTF is Miller on about??

Absolute bellend! ;D

In fairness, rangers manager was unequivocal about it saying it was red and a bad tackle. Bizarre stuff from Miller.
What I understand from his later justifications it's even more bizarre. Kenny claimed that it would not have been a red card tackle in his day, therefore it wasn't a red card tackle.

marty34

Quote from: Main Street on May 12, 2024, 11:16:32 AM
What a nutcase!

WTF is Miller on about??

Absolute bellend! ;D

What I understand from his later justifications it's even more bizarre. Kenny claimed that it would not have been a red card tackle in his day, therefore it wasn't a red card tackle.

I think he's just doubling down on his initial decision. Doesn't want to back down. A clown.

Although Sutton is a clown also. Can't stand him.

Yesterday's game, like this year's league, was very hard work by Celtic.  Poor stuff. Should have beaten them out the gate by 4 or 5 goals.  Typical 2-0 up then conceding straight away. Just typical of this season.

Point still stands. Board need to invest big time now. Players like Scales, Harte and Taylor etc. are clearly not at the right standard. Celtic need serious investment.  That should start right now instead of their usual messing about in August.

This will bring in more money via Champions League and good chance Matt O'Riley will go for £10m+.

Itchy

Quote from: marty34 on May 12, 2024, 11:26:31 AM
What a nutcase!

WTF is Miller on about??

Absolute bellend! ;D

I think he's just doubling down on his initial decision. Doesn't want to back down. A clown.

Yesterday's game, like this year's league, was very hard work by Celtic.  Poor stuff. Should have beaten them out the gate by 4 or 5 goals.  Typical 2-0 up then conceding straight away. Just typical of this season.

Point still stands. Board need to invest big time now. Players like Scales, Harte and Taylor etc. are clearly not at the right standard. Celtic need serious investment.  That should start right now instead of their usual messing about in August.

This will bring in more money via Champions League and good chance Matt O'Riley will go for £10m+.

Scales is better than all your other centre backs in my opinion.

Lubo Moravcik

What a nutcase!

WTF is Miller on about??

Absolute bellend! ;D

I don't mind Sutton, he is bit of a WUM but it's good enough craic.

Miller made a total eejit of himself, even Munster Munch was trying to reason with him but to no avail.

Good win, really looking forward to the cup final now.

Main Street

Quote from: Itchy on May 12, 2024, 12:23:30 PM
What a nutcase!

WTF is Miller on about??

Absolute bellend! ;D

Did you not take note of Scales' performance in Saturday's game? It was desperate defending for the headed goal, he knew the Rangers player was there but carried on ball watching. He can't jump and if he does get his head onto the ball, who knows where it will end up and that's a chronic problem dating back to his debut.Anytime he goes forward with the ball the game slows down. How many times did his passes go astray? At the very least he was by far the worst passer.
CCV can pass the ball and can head, but in many other respect Scales can hold his own.
Scales has improved no end as a player, Rodgers is the perfect manager for him. He doesn't get injured, I'd rate him as an invaluable squad player.

Itchy

Quote from: Main Street on Today at 07:35:30 PM
What a nutcase!

WTF is Miller on about??

Absolute bellend! ;D

Did you not take note of Scales' performance in Saturday's game? It was desperate defending for the headed goal, he knew the Rangers player was there but carried on ball watching. He can't jump and if he does get his head onto the ball, who knows where it will end up and that's a chronic problem dating back to his debut.Anytime he goes forward with the ball the game slows down. How many times did his passes go astray? At the very least he was by far the worst passer.
CCV can pass the ball and can head, but in many other respect Scales can hold his own.
Scales has improved no end as a player, Rodgers is the perfect manager for him. He doesn't get injured, I'd rate him as an invaluable squad player.

CCV is not a better passer than Scales. Did you miss his huge f**k up in champions league this year. He's good at heading a ball, that's it.

tonto1888

Quote from: Itchy on Today at 07:40:18 PM
Quote from: Main Street on Today at 07:35:30 PM
What a nutcase!

WTF is Miller on about??

Absolute bellend! ;D

CCV is not a better passer than Scales. Did you miss his huge f**k up in champions league this year. He's good at heading a ball, that's it.

Completely untrue.
Watch Celtic games. Others teams let scales bring the ball out. They pressure CCV. I know he's Irish and that's clouding your view on him tho

Main Street

I thought Lynchbhoy might emerge from his eternal hiatus with a 'told you so' about James Forrest.

illdecide

Scales is an out and out defender, he's best when he has his back to the wall and BR knows this. When he has time on the ball he gets a bit indecisive but when Celtic are under the cosh he's your man, he'll defend all day and night and put his body on the line to do it. Celtic have better CH's than Scales but maybe not to go to war with...you get what i'm saying.
I just loved Jamesie Forrest's last 4 weeks, the wee man has got some grief of the fans and i just don't understand it TBH, never gives the ball away and is an intelligent footballer. I know he's not the quickest anymore and may not have the engine to last 90 mins but that experience of winning can't be bought and he has it in spades.
BR told everyone judge me in May and he has delivered, I'm not gonna lie, 6 weeks ago I thought we were toast and they had all the momentum but they still have that losing mentality and Celtic have winners in their squad. Football can turn so quickly in a matter of weeks.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch